Looking for Mr. Right
Never done this dating profile thing before. So let's see how this goes....
Currently at uni working towards my second degree, this time in music, I'm studying classical singing. I love reading, wine, good food and trying to keep fit (although I probably indulge in the previous two far too much).
I absolutely love music. It's pretty much my life. I also have a great group of friends who I love a lot. I'm not really into "the scene", if I go out I tend to stick to pubs and bars rather than clubs. I'm not a huge party animal, I equally love going out to staying in with a glass of red wine and a good book or movie.
At a glance
|Summary||nickc83's details||nickc83's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||19 - 30 yrs old|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Classical mostly, Matt Corby, Anthony and the Johnsons, Bjork, Faith no More, Underworld, Chemical Brothers, Metallica, Dream Theater
- Mostly non-fiction...
- Movies & TV
- Lord of the Rings (all of them), Cemetry Junction, 2012 (for its special effects not its acting!), anything directed by Quentin Tarantino, Band of Brothers, The Office, Extras, Black Books
- Not really a sporty kind of person. I do yoga and exercise regularly.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if nickc83 is online now.
- Get to know nickc83 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Oct '13