nickviaroma (was nickcoogee)
A long shot, but might just be worth it! .
Currently living in Roma QLD, after stints in Sydney, London, Comet and growing up in Brisbane.
Had a career change into agribusiness banking, loving it. Will probably be in Roma for another 12 months then either somewhere else regionally in QLD or Brisbane.
Given currently living regionally keen to get out and see some inland oz, next hols on the agenda are a road trip through central NSW and onto Vic for the Bells Beach surf comp and the 134th Stawell Gift over easter. August next year am heading to Hamilton island for the sail race week and some scuba.
Have got back into cricket since moving to Roma and starting to train for a few triathlons - sprint distance to ease into it.
Enjoy cooking, wine/fortified/boutique beer, galleries/art and playing/watching sport.
(Also, shall be in Bris the next two weeks and if you have read this far, maybe we should catch up for a coffee?)
At a glance
|Summary||nickviaroma's details||nickviaroma's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||28 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane - Southside, QLD||Within 500km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||North European, South European, Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would be active, enjoy their life and be on the lookout for new activities - mix it up with new/fun things - galleries, theatre, restaurants, doing the 'tourist' things in your city, weekend get aways, take a class in.....oh and could potentially live overseas again as some point.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- latest downloads - Sia, Florence and the machine, Fuel, Nico & vinz, Smashing pumpkins, Junior Senior, Bic Runga, Crazy Town, New Order, Techtronic, Everything but the girl, New Radicals, Vance Joy, Kings of Leon - if your a music buff, please let me know what genre this is....
- classics, history, biographies. Lastest have been: Around the world in 80 days - loved it. Accursed Land - based on Douglas Mawson's trip to the antartic - epic! Steve Jobs - whoa wouldn't say its inspiring, but amazing what one person can do. Empire - by Niall Ferguson
- Movies & TV
- Movies more so for enjoyment - thrillers or comedy. TV - prefer quirky/left field eg US version of 'the office', peep show, arrested development, community, gruen transfer. Standard dribble NCIS etc no thanks
- all sorts - tennis, cricket, rec footy, squash, running, cycling, swim.
- Other Interests
- Enjoy cooking, galleries, markets, coffee, bush walking, kayak, scuba.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if nickviaroma is online now.
- Get to know nickviaroma safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 Nov '14