Imaginative and sensitive,
Compassionate and kind,
Selfless and unworldly,
Intuitive and sympathetic...
By day, I'm successful, driven and career oriented, kicking corporate butt in the IT industry. By night, I'm keeping fit and active or going on crazy adventures, exploring exciting new places with my amazing friends.
I'm a huge basketball fan, I play several times a week and have done so since I was a kid. Bit of a movie buff and enjoy getting completely immersed in a good film. Music has always been a great inspiration and I find it funny how you can experience something in life and then all of a sudden, a song you've listened to a million times over can take on a whole new meaning. I also love catching a live show or concert when I can.
I really enjoy travelling and would love nothing more than to get lost exploring a foreign country, experiencing the local cultures and tasting all of the weird and wonderful cuisines they have to offer. Mmmmmm, I'm making myself hungry just thinking about it!
Wanna know more? Leave a message at the beep! :)
At a glance
|Summary||nickkk82's details||nickkk82's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||25 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 50km of Dandenong 3175|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking to meet people outside my usual circle for friendship and possibly dating... if I meet someone I click with, who knows what's in store!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I listen to alot of R&B, hiphop and soul, both new and old. Ne-Yo, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Justin Timberlake, Brian McKnight, Dru Hill, Jodeci, etc. Ohhh and I love catching a live concert!
- I can't even remember the last time I read a book, which is pretty bad considering I work for a book publisher! Perhaps it was a Dora the Explorer book to my niece...
- Movies & TV
- Life of Pi, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, Wreck-It Ralph, Superbad, I Love You Man, Warrior, 28 Days Later, Goonies, The Lost Boys. As far as TV goes... The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother, Sons Of Anarchy, Entourage.
- Basketball, gym, snowboarding, surfing, rockclimbing, cycling, running, 1000 steps.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, cooking, eating out, road trips, socialising with friends over a few drinks...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if nickkk82 is online now.
- Get to know nickkk82 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: