Life is a journey to be continued - would be a fantastic journey with that special man!
Though born & schooled in the East, I spent most of my life abroad - London in the swinging 60's and Australia from the 70's (Melb & Syd) so have an Aussie & European outlook/lifestyle.
Have 3 tall, strapping sons (2 in Bne, 1 in Syd), nieces in Melb, siblings & schoolfriends o'seas; so have done a bit of travel over the years. Have settled down a bit since my journey of self-discovery to the Himalayas : Nepal (Kathmandu & Bhaktapur), Darjeeling, Sikkim, & Bhutan (the last Shangri-la!)!
Easy-going, energetic and intellectually curious. Reflective, compassionate & empathetic. Have been described by my girlfriends as "having refreshing simplicity & enthusiasm - the laughter, loveliness & frankness that is me." I see beauty in everything! Deeply value the time I am able to spend with my widespread family and schoolfriends.
Young in mind & body, so am passionate about everything life has to offer - esp music, books, travel & interesting people. Had music coming out of my ears since young! Weaned on Nat King Cole, Frankie Lane, The Platters, Johnny Mathis. Now classic rock gets my body moving and other classicals (baroque, renaissance) soothe my soul. Introduced to outings since young - the beach, the cool highlands, swinging on vines in the jungle (being cleared for plantation) -so I am an adventurous soul! Bushwalked for many years - trying to encourage others (family & o'seas friends) to share my level of enthusiasm. Also a city slicker.
Clocked 25 years working in the science industry and am now involved in a totally different area.
I'm taking life as it comes, with lots of chatter & laughter - would you like to join me on this journey? And I with yours?
PS. Hey guys. We are just as sexy & sensual as our younger counterparts!
At a glance
|Summary||nochinadoll88's details||nochinadoll88's ideal partner|
|Age||65 years old||58 - 70 yrs old|
Sydney - West, NSW
|within 100km of Strathfield 2135|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Widowed||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Asian||East European, Mixed Race, North European, Other, Other Caucasian, South European|
|Religion||Other||Atheist, Other Christian, Agnostic, Anglican, Other|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||Left wing, No strong beliefs, Right wing, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college||Some college, Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Executive||Senior Management, Other, Professional, Technical, Management, Executive, Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
An intelligent, warm, easy-going & tactile man who is able to articulate his feelings, a lover of life & people; engaging in activities/interests and wanting someone special to share in those and in quiet, intimate moments. One who still has a bit of devilish streak left in him!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Embrace all types - Classical/Baroque (Bach, Handel, Mozart, Beethoven, Tschaikowsky). Jazz, Blues, Rock classic & vintage, Beatles classics. Josh Groban, Adam Lambert/Queen, Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac, Adele, Bruno Mars. Spanish & classical guitar. Latest fav: 'Wild Swans'. Music is my soul!
- The arts, health, philosophy, history, early English novels & historical bios plus other subjects that pique my interest. Found the lives of M Antoinette, Nap & Jo Bonaparte, Coco Chanel & Anna Karenina fascinating. Now onto No one left to lie to (Clinton) & The Trial of H Kissinger by C.Hitchens.
- Movies & TV
- Movies : Australian, Arthouse and 3D animation. Into French and Russian movies. TV: anything on law, crime, forensic sciences & current affairs.
- It's a man's world! Armchair sports : ice-hockey, worldcup soccer and rugby, tennis & winter olympic events. Done a lot in my younger days - happy to be a spectator. My mode of exercise : walking (power /bush) and gym sessions.
- Other Interests
- Tinkling on the piano when I have the inspiration & time. An avid gardenless gardener! Bushwalks (in the Blue Mts). Enjoy the sea too. I can be introduced to new things/adventures!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if nochinadoll88 is online now.
- Get to know nochinadoll88 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: