starting again with a smile :)
Hmmmmm....what to say?? Have been through the ringer a bit in the last couple of years. But it's strange how sometimes you just suddenly see the light!!!! Have learned a lot about myself in the process and am genuinely happy with where and who I am :)
I have a demanding job, which I absolutely love.
Two wonderful daughters.
My default position is optimistic and laid back.
I am pretty undemanding and easy-going, see the big picture and am accommodating to a fault.
I don't need a truck to carry my make-up bag!....
I prefer the country to the city, love music but am not musical, am creative but not artistic...
Of course I have a wicked SOH - don't we all.... and look younger than my age, but I'm not about to start lying about it!!!
When I'm alone in the house I'm frequently to be found dancing around to my music (my daughters just shake their heads when they walk in!)
I value friendship and honesty in a relationship
At a glance
|Summary||nonameyet's details||nonameyet's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||45 - 53 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 50km of Aberfoyle Park 5159|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'7/170 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Not a long list, but basically someone who is fit and healthy, looks after himself and is able to laugh at himself. A glass half full person :) If you own a Triumph Thruxton that would be a bonus!! :)
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Mainly alternative. Grew up in the Punk era, and still love the Clash. Nirvana, Radiohead, Hilltop Hoods, RHCPs, WOMAD, Alt-J, Mumfords, Eno....
- Movies & TV
- Don't get to watch much TV, but Graham Norton, QI, Big Bang Theory. Any film by Guy Ritchie...
- Try to get to the gym now and then. At home in the water... should have been born a dolphin!!!
- Other Interests
- Motorbikes Want to take up scuba diving again
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if nonameyet is online now.
- Get to know nonameyet safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: