any Brian Cox doubles out there??
Hmmmmm....what to say??
I am a caring and compassionate person who always likes to see the best in people. I am genuinely happy with where and who I am :)
I have been single now for 3 years. I am independent, and have no desire to either smother or be smothered. I relish alone time, but it would be good to have someone to share the rest of the time with.
I have a demanding job, which I absolutely love.
Two wonderful daughters.
My default position is optimistic and laid back.I am pretty undemanding and easy-going, see the big picture and can be accommodating to a fault. Yet I am also very resilient, and can be prone to stubbornness! (I prefer to call it strong-willed...)
I don't need a truck to carry my make-up bag!....
I prefer the country to the city, love music but am not musical, am creative but not artistic...
Of course I have a wicked SOH - don't we all.... ?
I value friendship and honesty above all in a relationship.
At a glance
|Summary||nonameyet's details||nonameyet's ideal partner|
|Age||51 years old||47 - 56 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide City, SA||SA|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Separated, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Brian Cox (Physicist, not actor!), but failing that; someone who is fit and healthy, looks after himself and is able to laugh at himself. A glass half full person :). You must stimulate my mind and challenge me. Ultimately, someone who will be my best friend.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Mainly alternative. Grew up in the Punk era, and still love the Clash. John Butler, Nirvana, Radiohead, Hilltop Hoods, RHCPs, WOMAD, Alt-J, Mumfords, Eno....
- not reading, but TED.com. Need to make the time to sit down and finish a book
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch too much TV, but Graham Norton, QI, Grey's, Modern Family. Any film by Guy Ritchie...
- Exercise to keep fit. Like cricket. At home in the water... should have been born a dolphin!!!
- Other Interests
- Would like to take up scuba diving again. Photography (new interest). Watching live bands. Saw David Attenborough last year and going to see Brian Cox later this year :).... bit of a Science nerd...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if nonameyet is online now.
- Get to know nonameyet safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 Aug '14