Knowing me, knowing you
Okay, the headline needs a bit more work (ah ha). Arrived in Sydney 8 years or so ago from London. Originally hail from Edinburgh and spent 5 years in France somewhere in between. Love it here in Sydney, looking for someone to hang about with, see a few movies with, cook lunch for, avoid puddles with (when necessary) and generally get to know. Go on get in touch, it's much easier to chat one to one.
At a glance
|Summary||northernlight2011's details||northernlight2011's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
If it's a laugh and time is flying by then we're on the right track. You know it when you see it I suppose.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Arctic Monkeys, Aretha Franklin, Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Dr John, Elbow, Elvis, Elvis Costello, Frank Sinatra, Gram Parsons. Can you tell I am scrolling through iTunes here? Selectively, I admit it.
- John Irving, Louis de Bernieres (Birds Without Wings might be my favourite book), Irvine Welsh, Ian Rankin, Alexander McCall Smith, Donna Tartt, William Boyd, Jeffrey Eugenides, Iain Banks, Michael Chabon, The Girl Who series, thrillers, music books you name it really.
- Movies & TV
- The Wire, Withnail &I, David Attenborough and Alan Partridge. Think at a push I could get by on only these (although once I heard Dominic West's real accent I couldn't take him seriously). Also The Thick Of It, Sopranos , SBS news. I can't stand the quantity and volume of ads on 7, 9 and 10.
- Football in all its many forms, but mainly the real one with a round ball. After 8 years here AFL is still a bit of a mystery. Do a bit of swimming. Have been seen at the gym, but tbh not that recently. Have been doing yoga for nearly 3 years now, which I still find quite amazing.
- Other Interests
- Photography, cooking (will happily cook lunch for a big group as long as timing is not a priority), getting out of Sydney (camping, beach house, hotel, all 3 at once). My family are split between the UK and Canada so end up there most years. Love Thailand for holidays.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if northernlight2011 is online now.
- Get to know northernlight2011 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 May '13