Happy ex-pat, seeking a partner in crime
Sydney is an amazing place, now that I've been here a few years and know what she's about, I would really love to meet someone to share the fun with.
My friends would describe me as genuine, fun and good company. I love going on adventures, and will try most things once (or twice if I've adequately forgotten the horror of the first time!), I have a terrible memory so usually forgive pretty easily and I have a big heart.
I love my family, even though they are a long way away (UK) and I would love to move them all over here once I finally settle down, whenever that might be! My permanent residency visa is going through at the moment, and I work in St Leonards for a communications consultancy.
I'm a bit of a cynic on the surface, but deep down a sucker for romance after I've rolled my eyes and made my 'protest' heard. I guess I've been single for a while now and so I'm hoping to meet someone who I have a deeper connection with as well as a physical attraction. Are you out there?
Well anyway enough about me, I look forward to meeting you.
At a glance
|Summary||notquiteperfect's details||notquiteperfect's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||North European, South European, Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Diploma, High School|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Someone, passionate and motivated. It doesn't matter what about. Someone who doesn't take themselves or life too seriously, but is supportive and loyal when the going gets tough. I also want ultimately someone to look after and protect me, although I would NEVER admit that out loud.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Live music/festivals, fav bands - Killers, Florence and the machine, Radiohead, Foo Fighters, a bit of dance at the weekend... Loving triple J and unearthed.
- Everything. Classics to chick lit.
- Movies & TV
- Scrubs, Vampire Diaries, Top Gear, Gruen Planet, The Departed, 24. I don't actually watch that much TV.
- Don't mind playing or even watching a bit of sport now and again. But I am a girl ultimately, so I really don't have a whole life devoted to following a particular team. Enjoy rugby. Like being outdoors, love snow sports.
- Other Interests
- Comedy, drama, outdoors stuff. Camping, skiing, wine. Pretty much will try anything once.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if notquiteperfect is online now.
- Get to know notquiteperfect safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 Jul '14