"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
I can be vertically challenged at times and visually impaired during others, but I have no great difficulty reaching set goals or seeing peoples true intentions. I am the person that sits in the corner, yet will surprise you most unexpectedly. I can bore you with technical jargon, make you salivate with my cooking, and impress most people with my shoes collection.
My friends describe me as honest, engaging, generous, supportive, a good cook and take fascinating photo's - and at times have a quirky sense of humour. I wouldn't like to tell you what they think of me, come meet them yourself.
In my spare time, I like contemplating the mysteries of the cosmos or the ingredients of a dessert. Catching up with friends can take some effort, especially when they don't reply to text messages, emails or answer their phones, we eventually get there in the end.
Life is a journey, I rather travel well than to arrive
At a glance
|Summary||ororo88's details||ororo88's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||26 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 75km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
An open personality with their own opinions, not to be swept away with the crowd. Honest, genuine, not only able to receive critic but also able to give and voice own thoughts. A sense of humour able to laugh at oneself.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- ZARD, YUI, Origa, Cantonese Songs, Carpenters, Andrea Bocelli
- Arthur Rackham - A life with Illustrations, Bourke Street Bakery - the Ultimate Baking Companion, The Fabric of the Cosmos
- Movies & TV
- The Green Mile, Love Actually, Pride and Prejudice, Taiyou no Uta, Tokyo Tower, Rurouni Kenshin, Studio Ghibli, anime... BBC Horizon, 1 Litre no Namida
- Walking, NBA
- Other Interests
- Cooking for friends and family, photography of the unusual and taking it from a different angle, travelling, finding and enjoying great cafes, visiting museum and art galleries, cultural studies, Japan
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if ororo88 is online now.
- Get to know ororo88 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 Apr '13