Love life to the fullist life is to short to be alone.
Well l am an woman living in Nelson bay happy caring contented with life l have 4 children and 6 grandchildren loves of my life. Well after 39years of marriage and now living alone traveled the world in many different countries now trying to find a partner in a loving and happy life. So if your out there please send a kiss ....l'll be waiting!!!!!.
At a glance
|Summary||pamela35's details||pamela35's ideal partner|
|Age||60 years old||60 - 70 yrs old|
|Location||Port Stephens, NSW|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Single, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School||High School|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a happy loving and caring man that we can give all to each other in a relationship.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- love Lionel richie all music 70 80s.
- Mags love novels Danielle Steel
- Movies & TV
- Home and away, Documentries, old movies .
- All sports. Sailing , fishing any water sports.
- Other Interests
- Swimming , walking my dog, going for day drives, weekends away listening to bands ,shows , being with family , going to dinner ,shopping and lots of other Interests, markets.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if pamela35 is online now.
- Get to know pamela35 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 01 Oct '14