A bit of cheek, a touch of trouble...
Looking for a partner in adventure - a travel buddy, a romantic, someone that spurs me on intellectually and physically. Someone who shares the same self-confidence, loyalty & sense of independence.
About me? Still trying to assimilate after 2-years galavanting around in Europe. I've done a fair bit of travelling and wish to do loads more. I love a good boogey now & then, dig live music, design markets and learning new skills. I throw myself headlong into new challenges & have a passion for seeking out the sensory aspects of life. Thanks to my career, I'm an avid reader and appreciate a good book recommendation.
I must admit I hate the gym. Fortunately, I love the great outdoors. So join me hiking, mountain biking (still learning), kayaking or diving. I'm also an avid snowboarder - good luck beating me down the hill!
I enjoy quality banter with mates, karaoke, dinner parties, movie nights and devouring a quality tv series in one sitting. Will jump at the chance for a road trip. While I am slim, I warn you, I do have a healthy appetite. Not ashamed to admit a quiet obsession with dumplings and meat pies.
Let's be honest: a body is meant to be strong, sexy is a bonus ;)
At a glance
|Summary||perpetualnomad's details||perpetualnomad's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||28 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 250km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Intelligent, compassionate, socially conscious, ready to rough it yet still enjoys the finer things in life. Perhaps even a part-time thrill seeker. A glass half full sort of dude, who's fit & can make me laugh. Look, if you can fulfil the first & last one, you're halfway there!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I do love a dark and dirty bass note whether it be electronic, indie or hip hop. Right now I'm enjoying Major Lazer, Lorde, James Blake, Foals, Grimes, Leonard Cohen, Bjork and Eddie Vedder on a ukelele.
- TOO MUCH
- Movies & TV
- Recent series: Hannibal, Game of Thrones, The Fall, Top of the Lake, True Blood (b/c it's so damn nuts!). Classics: IT Crowd, 30 Rock, Mighty Boosh. Big fan of directors such as Wes Anderson & David Lynch. Am I the only chick that enjoys cheesy action & horror films? LOVED Seven Psychopaths
- Staying fit is important to me and I like to pursue a great variety of options to achieve my goals. Looking forward to getting a few hikes in this summer, maybe a dive...
- Other Interests
- Chocolate, alcoholic ginger beer, pies ;) MIFF, theatre, design, theory of mind, literature, world history, patting cats, quiet time, dancing like a maniac, laughing till you cry.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if perpetualnomad is online now.
- Get to know perpetualnomad safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 Feb '14