A bit of cheek, a touch of trouble...
After 18 months overseas, I am now back savouring the Aussie summer and keen to reconnect with the colourful alleyways and dumpling houses of the city I love. Perhaps you can help?
I would be delighted if my mates were to describe me as a loyal friend, an effervescent personality or an all round top sheila but I think most of them would rather take the piss.
Stimulating conversation is important to me as I have an inquiring and philosophical mind. I thoroughly enjoy a bit of nonsense and lively banter. Being the daughter of a magician (yes, an actual magician) / advertising man and a psychologist for a mother not only freaks most people out but lends a rather quirky way of looking at things at times...
Definitely a straight talker and in no way a princess. I throw myself headlong into new challenges and have a passion for seeking out the sensory aspects of life, testing boundaries and keeping a positive and joyful spin on things.
Must admit, I do hate the gym but I love the great outdoors. So join me on a hike, a bike ride, a kayak, a dive or a wrestle ... or even try to catch me fanging down a ski hill (good luck).
Right now I'm still in a transitory sort of mood so new year's goals include: learning a language (french, arabic?), planning a new holiday (cuba, iceland, burma?) and a physical challenge (surfing, burlesque?).
Do send me a line if you'd like to catch up for a bevy and a chin wag. I don't bite. Unless provoked.
At a glance
|Summary||perpetualnomad's details||perpetualnomad's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||28 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 100km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Worldly, intelligent, compassionate, adventurous, socially conscious, ready to rough it yet still enjoys the finer things in life... perhaps even a sometime thrill seeker. I have no patience for intolerance or prejudice beyond despising Marmite. If you can cook, brilliant.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Electronic music, indie music, hip hop, live music, karaoke! Right now I'm enjoying Frank Ocean, SBTRKT, Presets, Yeasayer, Foals, Flume, Grimes, Leonard Cohen, Django Django, Phoenix, Bjork, D'Banj, Azealia Banks and dare I admit it, my first love Eddie Vedder - on a ukelele.
- I go a little crazy in a book shop... Murukami, McCarthy, Capote, etc. I enjoy biographies and gripping non-fiction too. Trying to work through some classics right now; I just finished The Hobbit (bit late, I know) and The Great Gatsby. Loads more on the list.
- Movies & TV
- IT Crowd, 30 Rock, Black Books, Twin Peaks, GAME OF THRONES (so excited!), Green Wing, This is Spinal Tap. Appreciate a good doco. Shame & Moonrise Kingdom are my top films of recent times. The Descent is a horror fave. Kung Fu Hustle and Old Boy rocked my world. Looking forward to Django Unchained
- I play a mean game of mixed netball. I used to race kayaks (and would love to try the Murray Marathon again one day). Snowboarding, SCUBA, hiking. I have a quality MTB and I like downhill, but in truth, I am crap. I need a cycling partner, clearly.
- Other Interests
- chocolate. picnics in the park, cornish cider, pies, dumplings ... oh no, I sound fixated on food... art house films, theatre, design, theory of mind, literature, history (especially reliving it through travel), political leadership.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if perpetualnomad is online now.
- Get to know perpetualnomad safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: