I work in QLD, live in NSW.
So I'm here in Sydney about 15 months on a 5 year paid career break from my job back in Ireland. Yes, you read it right....I'm being paid NOT to work back home!! I don't understand it either? I'm really liking it over here so far so there is a good chance I might make it my home for a few years?
I work in QLD around Dalby.
So here I am in a new city looking to meet people and make some more friends. At the minute I'm working flat out for the next while so I can ease off and enjoy the what this country has to offer. I've been shooting photos for the past 12 years and work as a freelance photographer in my time off. I've given up shooting stuff for money and just shoot photos I enjoy. I've been lucky enough to have my work published internationally on 5 continents, shot Hollywood celebs and been on tour with rock bands. I'm more about just shooting for my own enjoyment these days on personal projects I have going on.
I ride BMX bikes (yeah the kids sized bikes) for the past 11 or 12 years and its what I love to do. The places I've travelled to, the people I've met and the experiences I've had from just riding that little bike have been amazing over the years all over the world.
I'm pretty shy/quiet at first but once I get to know someone I'm highly sarcastic and quick witted with them.
I'm just a regular every day guy, easy to talk to, knows a little bit about everything so conversation is easy.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
petronas999's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||32 years old||26 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 75km of Dawes Point 2000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Regularly, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Someone who clicks with me, understanding and smart. You can't tell who your ideal partner is until you meet them. Sometimes opposites attract, sometimes opposites oppose.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- instrumental, hip hop, punk, country, rock, metal, folk. I'll struggle with real country and techno though.
- Favourite books are On The Road, 1984 and Brave New World
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch any TV for the past 6 years really. There are a few shows that have caught my attention but I'll usually download and watch them when I feel like it.
- I've ridden BMX for the past 11 years and its a massive part of who I am and my outlook on life. I've recently started to surf a whole lot more. Being in the ocean feels amazing and I love it. I'm in no way good at surfing but its really good fun.
- Other Interests
- I'm a bit of a science geek I guess? I like to know how things work and I know lots of random facts.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if petronas999 is online now.
- Get to know petronas999 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: