"If you've never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame"
A great quote from a great song and one I tend to live by.
From what I've learnt, what I write over here means a lot more than my dodgy selfie over there. So.....
I'm a regular honest hard working guy at the crossroads of life. Ok no more dating site cliches I promise.....
I am highly creative which has helped me immensely throughout my career in the media. I don't gamble or spend countless hours polishing my car. I am handy about the house and would rather wander the aisles of Bunnings than hire a tradesman.....I may not always be successful however.
I like to think I can cook but I like to think a lot of things.
I do want to travel more and I may need someone to take my hand and point to things of interest. I'm also tall which is really handy at rock concerts.
Anyway enough about me already.
Let's chat about stuff......
At a glance
|Summary||pineman's details||pineman's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||37 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle, NSW||within 50km of Kotara 2289|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Well you would love the feeling of sand between your toes, the aroma of a summer night, the taste of dark chocolate and the sound of a thunderstorm. Grammar and spelling is a big turn on as well as a wacky sense of humour and a touch of inner nerd.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I am a musician at heart and play the piano and guitar. My ipod is bulging at the seams with a wide variety of music and I'm a self confessed U2 and Springsteen nut. Please note Nickelback lovers need not apply unless you want to argue about their appalling trash over a glass of red
- Love a good book and always have one ready to be devoured.. Biographies, crime, fantasy, history etc. Currently reading Game of Thrones.
- Movies & TV
- Not big on watching TV which is ironic(?).. I'm watching the brilliant Mad Men at the moment. Also a big fan of The West Wing and House Of Cards. Love a good movie that moves me emotionally. If it can make me laugh and cry and feel like I can take on the world after the credits, it's a winner.
- I used to surf every day no matter what. The board is now gathering dust but I can't resist a swim at our beautiful beaches. I also love snorkelling and diving, generally anything to do with getting wet. Bike riding has been a recent addition but you won't ever catch me in Lycra.
- Other Interests
- Renovating when I have time, bush walks, coffee, just getting out of the house generally, more coffee (and cake).. Doing something ridiculously fun with the kids, dessert. Holding hands with a wonderful girl.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if pineman is online now.
- Get to know pineman safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: