I say HELP!! Someone else said to say I cook!! Just get me off this site Give me a profile without a skydiver!!! Oh and please no animal pics.I dont date them!
I am a pretty normal, , caring and active person. I adore my kids and have been blessed with 4 ....although at times!!
I enjoy life in general, travel, sport, competing and waching. Coach junior basketball...god grant me eternal patience, good coversation about anything (i can hold my own with most subjects) and either socialising in a group or just being alone with someone. I also like my own company and would like to meet someone comfortable with theirs.
I dont really have an ideal but i guess she would be warm, funny, attractive and someone who is caring. I love to talk about a very wide range of topics and dont close my ears and eyes to very much. Particularly like people who are passionate about something in their lives even if it hasnt crossed my radar before.
Quaffing wine in groups of one or more and knocking back the odd guiness to fill the body with iron also pleases. Lets however avoid the open fires, and beach walks....yes we all love em but do it dont talk about it.
Embarrassing my children with my teary eyed performances in "soft" movies but hey I cried when I first saw bambi and have never recovered!!
It would be nice to find someone here with who is heading in the same direction as me...someone to share all life has to offer on an equal basis, someone accepting that we all have a past that is dealt with and wants to move on to the next chapter.
Im a great believer in chemistry and although sceptical of discovering that electronically, hope there is someone out there in RSVP land that somehow or some way I will find that with.
At a glance
|Summary||pk60's details||pk60's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||42 - 53 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 50km of Ringwood 3134|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'1/154 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social, Private|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Other, Other Caucasian, East European, South European, North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Happy, fun, active and who has interests and actually does them. Affectionate, easy going and wanting a relationship and prepared to work on that. Attractive to me would be helpful and the rest well i guess that all comes down to chemistry. A person who doesnt use LOL at every oppotunity
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- varied really......Clapton, de burgh, ac/dc, beatles, dave gray, REM, robbie williams, the Waifs, Beautiful South,Nickleback,Greenday,Fleetwood Mac.....diversifed i would call it. Guess if the music grabs my attention then i go with it
- inspirational bio's (am reading Shantaram at the moment)...stephen king, the bible (front cover only), bryce courtney, enid blyton as a kid and the priests made me read the bible but am scratchy on it
- Movies & TV
- how hard is this...Kenny (, october sky, the field, Death at a Funeral was good (recent viewing), Shrek,Field of Dreams, Life of Brian,My Life as a House, Once upon a time in the Midlands, Waking of Ned Devine,Big Fish....again pretty diversified
- pretty much all sport,I love anything at the elite level...still playing and coaching basketball, tennis and cricket and squash Aussie rules of course..go tiges!! I play golf good and bad but enjoy the walk anyway and the laughs. Gym regularly and enjoy feeling healthy.
- Other Interests
- life itself...i think i am a pretty keen observer of what is happening around us. I love the outdoors...camping occasionally, boating and getting back into scuba. I lived overseas for 5 years and have travelled quite extensively and will have the travel bug till st peter welcomes me im
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if pk60 is online now.
- Get to know pk60 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: