TheAdventureGuy (was pleasedtomeetyou7)
It's all about the journey....want to join me?
Life is short and I live it by following my dreams and enjoying the journey.
I am not a fan of big ego's and arrogance, so don't really like talking myself up.
So here are some things that other people have said are my good qualities:
Easygoing, down to earth and honest
Have nice eyebrows (they're all natural!)
A good imagination
Good sense of humour and sarcastic (but in a good way - you've got to be able to laugh at yourself and others. No one should take themselves too seriously!)
Always willing to try new things
Gives good massages
A good listener
Makes interesting films (I direct them)
Always trying to help others
After spending most of my life travelling across various parts of Australia and overseas, I now live on the beautiful coastline of South Gippsland where I own a beachside kiosk. I still want to see much of the world, and am often travelling with my (other) work (making films) but love the idea of coming home to the idyllic surrounds of the area. I am also planning to shoot my first feature film in South Gippsland. Having said that, I also still spend plenty of time in Melbourne and only live a couple of hours drive so I'm always up for having a coffee or catching up for a drink.
If I've caught your interest, why not take a risk and send me a kiss? Life is a playground full of adventure. Who knows? Maybe we can explore it together...
At a glance
|Summary||TheAdventureGuy's details||TheAdventureGuy's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||18 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 250km of Walkerville 3956|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
A smart, beautiful woman who knows how to laugh and doesn't take herself too seriously. Someone who enjoys adventure and discovering new things.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Music is like a diary of my life - I listen to pretty much everything apart from heavy metal. Particularly love the period around the 70s when jazz, rock, funk, gospel, blues etc collided.
- Used to be an avid reader as a kid, but these days tend to watch more.
- Movies & TV
- Being a director, I follow other directors work. I like Kubrick, Lynch, Fincher, Spielberg, Jonze and on and on... but, sometimes I like nothing more than sitting down and watching a trashy flick. Great recent TV series such as Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Deadwood etc.
- Other Interests
- Film, photography, going to beach, road trips, good food, cooking, socialising over good food and nice drinks, travelling, curling up on the couch watching a good movie, dancing, laughing, long walks, visual art, writing, coffee.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if TheAdventureGuy is online now.
- Get to know TheAdventureGuy safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: