It is not in vain when believing the BEST is yet to come
Caring, articulate, intuitive, smart and fun to be with. Truly love being outdoors, sightseeing, walking on the beach and want to travel o/seas and to explore more of the beauty in our own land.
Also like putting on those high heels with that black dress for the theatre, exhibition and candlelight meal cooked by you of course! ;)
I take care of myself and am fit in body, mind, soul and spirit. See the best in people, I give and appreciate random acts of kindness and to be treated as a lady by those sweet thoughtful "little" things a gentleman does that adds a little bit of that magic to make sure our relationship stays fresh and new are truly cherished by me.
Saturday is a great day for me as I enjoy my faith and fellowship with like-minded people. A man who's in a dedicated relationship with God, loves reading his Bible and likes to pray and listen to contemporary Gospel music would enjoy these as a priority with me
If you're up to a genuine, lasting, monogamous relationship, loving one woman who is loyal to her man then we can chat....
At a glance
|Summary||ponderAnu's details||ponderAnu's ideal partner|
|Age||58 years old||56 - 68 yrs old|
|within 50km of Brisbane 4000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Religion||Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
A true gentleman who is Loyal, Optimistic, Intelligent & open conversationalist, capable of emotional intimacy and affection and for God to be in the center of our relationship
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Soul/Rhythm, 60'S to Classics, Christian Contemporary Gospel, Inspirational, Movie Soundtracks, Praise & Worship, Soft Rock, Favourite Bands: Casting Crowns, Kutless, Tobby Mac, Britt Nicole, Brandon Heath, Sidewalk Prophets
- Enjoy reading any non-fiction books ... some of my favourites: Chuck Swindoll, John Ortberg, Joyce Meyer & The Bible
- Movies & TV
- The Travel, War Horse, The Matrix, Happy Feet
- Bush walking, Kayaking/canoeing/snorkeling, dancing, Pilates. Don't watch sports.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy great conversation playing board games over shared meal cooked for a few good friends. My cuisine is usually healthy but I indulge in some exquisite chocolates, Oh well did I not tell you that I'm a work in progress? I'm not a fan of sitting around the house on w/ends love theGreat outdoors
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if ponderAnu is online now.
- Get to know ponderAnu safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 Dec '13