Things I cannot live without.......my dog Scratch, good food and fine wine, tomato sauce, laughter, family, sleep, Thai food and car insurance.
I am currently working in the emergency department and live the life of a shift worker. No two weeks are ever the same. I love spending time around others whenever I can. I love noisy houses full of love, music and food. I enjoy talking about possibilities and problem solving. My friends would say I am loving, caring and thoughtful. I love to give and watch people receive. I am easy going and love to take an opportunity when one presents itself, some call it changing your plans but I don't see it that way. I live in suburbia and enjoy going into the city on occasions but would rather go camping, op shopping, horse riding, dog walking, country driving. I am more of a pub than a club girl. I dance when I am socially lubricated because I feel as though no one is watching.
I am currently living, eating, working, sleeping, and catching up with good friends. I feel something new and exciting in my career is just around the corner and would love to make a change if the right opportunity presents itself. I love to give things a shot. I managed a small country town pub for a year and really enjoyed it. Would love to have my own pub or antique/retro/shabby chic business one day.
I love my sauces eg. tomato and mayo. I dislike crunchy foods but I pretty much eat anything except for anchovies. At the moment I have a fetish for roast beetroot and squash. I love to eat out as I hate dishes. One day I aspire to have a dishwasher.
I enjoy working because it keeps me smart and the human population are a fascinating species. In my time as a nurse I have learnt that normal people are the minority. I also enjoy my work mates and the funny things that happen whilst at work.
I am really good at cooking soup, chasing dreams & laughing.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
porge5141's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||29 years old||25 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'10/177 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone who makes me happy! You should be self sufficient and confident with a happy outgoing disposition. Must enjoy loud family atmospheres! Looking for a gentleman with a hint of old fashion chivalry as i believe it wont hurt!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love to listen to music which is whatever station has music on and not adds in the car. I enjoy Florrence and The Machine, Adele, Regina Spector, Al Green, Les Misarables, The Phantom of The Opera, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Maroon 5 and Tina Turna.
- I never find the time to read books but I know I should because my mother always told me books make you smart. When I do I enjoy autobiographies which are often triumph over adversity themed.
- Movies & TV
- I love watching a good movie with a bowl of soup. I enjoy the TV series American Pickers, Ceasar Milan the Dog Whisperer, The Real L Word, Nurse Jackie, Boardwalk Empire, Reality TV (what girl doesn't), Mad Men, Being Erica, Burn Notice, Modern Family, The Block and The Big Bang Theory.
- Horse riding, basketball and lawn bowls.
- Other Interests
- At the moment I have a few pieces of lovely character filled furniture in the garage that I am restoring. I plan on selling these on ebay when they are completed and retiring on the profit I will make off them. Just kidding!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if porge5141 is online now.
- Get to know porge5141 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 May '13