my cats breath smells like cat food
Hmmm not sure... more difficult to write this part than I thought. looking for some rad people to hang out with. Actually I dont think people should use rad anymore.
Some would describe me as mellow or easy-going or laid back, a little bit cheeky. I do like to do things at a more relaxed pace. When i walk I not really one of those people who power walk to their next destination. I'm more of an ambler and can get distracted and tempted to go and explore off the beaten path.
I like to go out and check out new places to eat and drink but nothing beats a trip to you favourite dodgy dumpling house. I love food and like to experiment in the kitchen or on the bbq. Food was a big part of my family life when i was growing up and still is. Do you ever talk about food so much that you start to feeling hungry? yup me too :)
I actually like my job and its very rare that I have that dreaded 'uh oh it's monday tomorrow'. But i do believe that work isn't everything there is so much more to do out there.
At a glance
|Summary||prplemnkydshwshr's details||prplemnkydshwshr's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||24 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 75km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college|
What I'm looking for
someone who is friendly, honest, independent. Do you have a dry witty sense of humour? Do you mind if I do? Do you like to go out and explore in and out of the city? Someone to take road trips with. Love your job? if not what do you want to do? Someone who i can share some fun times
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- i'd give most things a listen. Anything with a heavy beat and baseline. I enjoy a lot of hiphop, rap, dub, reggae, breaks, drum n bass. I like a lot of the urban music out of the UK currently. Also jazz and anything that soothes the soul
- when i do read its non-fiction. Science type books, finding how things work, why things are the way they are. Cooking and culinary books
- Movies & TV
- Family guy and american dad always make me fall out my seat. Entourage, Spooks, british sitcoms
- Love playing football(Soccer), golf. And can watch most sports.
- Other Interests
- Getting more into fishing recently. Don't know if that's a sport or more for survival
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if prplemnkydshwshr is online now.
- Get to know prplemnkydshwshr safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Mar '14