A new OZ arrived from Japan
After having travelled many countries and places, I found my home - Australia. I previously worked for investment banks in the Netherlands and Japan, but I couldn't give up my lifetime dream to become an artist. I got an art degree in Canberra, practiced my art for some time, and now I am studying public policy. A very odd life, isn't it? I have several passions in my life - art, music & dance, being a responsible mother and contributing to improve people's lives through well designed social policy (it is part of my current and previous degree). I am aiming to work for government and continue my artwork whenever I have time.
First of all, I would like to make friends with you, if you are willing to share fun, interests and knowledge gained from work, study, travel and other life experience. Especially if you are doing interesting job in public service and/or achieved something academically, I really want to hear from you! Also, if you like movies, art, cooking together, healthy food, good wine, travel and/or Japan (haha), please contact me!
At a glance
|Summary||pumpkinpudding's details||pumpkinpudding's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||35 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 25km of Canberra 2600|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Attached/married seeking friends only, Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Private, Very Social, Average, Social|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
What I'm looking for
I look for someone who is mature, responsible and sensible. He will have great sense of humour and share some interests and values with me.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Irish (I play concertina), other folks like Denish, classical (I play piano and love to listen to Bach and so many others + opera), UK and US pop. If you love Bach Double (Concerto for Two Violins in D minor), or feel any of his music very sexy, you are already my friend!!
- biography, essay, non-fiction (I avoid fiction - because I cannot put the book down), academic journals (for my study!!)
- Movies & TV
- I am a movie addict... love especially non-fiction, comedy, drama, SF and animation. TV? Hmmm Australian Funniest Home Video!? Or ACA.
- swimming, nature walk (not hard one), scuba diving, Irish dancing
- Other Interests
- art, cooking, dine out, travel, wildlife spotting in the beautiful Australian rainforest and GBR
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if pumpkinpudding is online now.
- Get to know pumpkinpudding safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Feb '14