Raceygracey81 (was raceygracie)
A brief introduction to myself. I've lived a rather open-minded and colourful life. That mould has created a well rounded, strong, grounded, fun-loving and ambitious young woman! Wow, it really sounds like I'm blowing my own trumpet but hey! I'm excited about most aspects of life. I have a bucket list. I've ticked off number two, being solo paragliding so now number one.. being travelling to Nepal awaits! There's plenty more, including the odd desire to drive a baby bobcat/digger machine! They're so cute!
I just finished 5 years of uni, studying a Biomedical Science and an Emergency Health degree and just have moved to Hobart to start my career as a Paramedic. I'm very passionate about the field and am super excited to get started!
My friends are my family and my family are my friends. I believe that a partner should be an exciting addition to your life, not a replacement. Everyone should have a voice. I believe in equality. I choose not to take life too seriously. I like to smile at the small things in life. I like my own time. I love a good intelligent conversation. I love to be outdoors, doing whatever is on the cards at the time. I have a passion for medicine. I enjoy discussing alternative views. I crave experience.
I love learning... not just academics but about other people and where they've come from, their experiences, their views, their travels etc. I love to DANCE! I love to run. I like to be healthy.. though my vices are beer (in moderation) and coffee (not so in moderation) :) I'm sure there's more to write but I guess that's a start.
At a glance
|Summary||Raceygracey81's details||Raceygracey81's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||24 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Hobart, TAS||within 50km of Hobart 7000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Intelligent. On their own path. Ambitious. Adventurous. Sense of humour. Respectful. Open-minded. Kind. Communicative. All of the above are ideal qualities but to describe 'your ideal partner' in a little text box is rather restrictive so I'll leave it at that and just go with the flow I think :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- A bit of the JJJ's, 80's, 90's, old school nostalgic tunes, folk rock... really I'm up for a bit of anything except for heavy metal.
- I must say I haven't read a novel for quite some time as I've spent most of the last 5 years reading medical journals and text books. Although, despite being done with uni now, I still enjoy a good non-fiction read.
- Movies & TV
- I'm definitely more of a movie go'er than a TV watcher. Some of my all time fave movies would have to fall into the comedy and drama genre's. The few TV shows I like... hmmm... Modern Family, Breaking Bad, Offspring, Louis Theroux and The Big Bang Theory.
- At the risk of sounding like I'm not a 'team player', I haven't really gotten into team sports. I mainly stick to my own fitness regime but I do like to run around a room chasing a little black rubber ball (squash) and I like roaming around the big ol' green chasing a little white ball (golf)! :-)
- Other Interests
- Other than my passion for the medical field, I love to get out and about to try pretty much anything outdoors! I love a good challenge. I love talking philosophy and life's weird quirks. I love animals and their cute little ways. I love the poem Desiderata. Of course I love my friends and family! :)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Raceygracey81 is online now.
- Get to know Raceygracey81 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 06 Mar '13