The penguin and I are just acquaintances
I like a good story, have a thing for adventure or crime stories, but more of an armchair adventurer myself. I like a good drawing like fan/comic/game art and would have liked to get into it. I am a bit of a geek/nerd, but I will not wear a costume and one Comic-Con in a lifetime is enough.
Should probably get married in the future. In the meantime, anyone for a coffee, chat and a laugh?
Watch a lot of Malaysian/Singapore 'tubers and also, more recently, rediscovering old songs.
I work in juice transport monitoring and safety (commence guessing)
I have a bit of a thing for sushi, pizza and toasted sandwiches. And I used to use Singapore fried noodles to compare Chinese restaurants.
If someone just told a joke and everyone else is laughing, good probability I will be there wondering why it's funny.
At a glance
|Summary||randomanomaly's details||randomanomaly's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||22 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||Perth, WA|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Average, Social, Private|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a sense of humour, stylish, great smile, a little quirky, but appreciates there are serious things in this world. Hmm, I think I'll know her when I see her.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Wide variety, old to new, slow to fast, my tastes more in terms of songs I like than any particular genre, have you watched 'Piano Blues"?, current songs in my head: Casino Royale and Skyfall
- Just finished Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell, and Right and Wrong by Hugh Mackay; read a fair bit of sci fi (Asimov) and fantasy when I was (way) younger; I got sucked into Harry Potter
- Movies & TV
- Watched a lot of movies and TV in my life so far, old musicals, modern action, Hong Kong cinema, sci-fi, fantasy; latest addiction is Walking Dead
- Cardio required, haha. Probably should exercise more, need to get back into badminton, maybe running and swimming
- Other Interests
- Like to get into drawing (been over a decade), anime/cartoons, philosophy?, Excel spreadsheets, databases =P, I'm told I like my job too much (I disagree ... sometimes)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if randomanomaly is online now.
- Get to know randomanomaly safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 May '13