Life can be a great Adventure if you want it to be, why not share the journey? ...........Wow, what a coincidence, you were at that party too?
Hmmm, about me? So much to put in such a small space, lol
Its good to have a sense of humour but I do have a serious side.....somewhere...... I love to be creative, enjoy nature, being active, outdooors and indoors, the arts, culture, Love a good hiking adventure, Tassie and NZ are favs, but would love to go further afield, maybe the Camino one day and Nepal. Just recently returned from a Voyage Crew leg on the Endeavour which was a real Buzz! I admire people with a bit of character.
Don't you just hate these self pic's, lol. Maybe I was a Meercat in a former life?By the way the facial hair is optional ( um, I meant me! lol )
At a glance
|Summary||ratherbesailing's details||ratherbesailing's ideal partner|
|Age||49 years old||29 - 49 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA (Blackwood)||SA|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||under 5'0/152 cm - 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
What I'm looking for
a passsion for life, positive, fun, GSOH, articulate, imaginative, thoughtful, similar interests maybe........
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- varied and open to old and new, anything from early music, to choral, classical, celtic, world, pop, alternate to techno. dance/ trance, depends on the mood, eg Elizabethan to Evanesance, Adele,Caro Emerald, Muse, Moby, Corrs to Linkin Park, Vivaldi to Vangelis, Jean Michel Jarre, Ministry of Sound
- Love some classics when I do get the odd quiet moment, Dickens,Tolkien,Hugo,Dumas,Sir Walter Scott, Malory, and new inspirational material that catches my imagination, History/Historical fiction, Art, Sculpture, Architecture, Mythology, Sailing, Nature, How to be a big Kid & Proud of it.
- Movies & TV
- TV? hmm, ok, maybe the odd comedy eg Big Bang Theory, Minuscule, Hamish & Andy, Pirates, Bond, Bourne, Transformers, Tron,LOTR, Monty Python, Mid SummerNights Dream, King Arthur etc, Science & doco's., World events, Adventure, Comedy, Action, Art house, French Chic, Moonlight Cinema, Romance??
- Sailing, Cycling, Tour De France & Down Under, Hiking, will watch the footy if my team is winning and a sure bet for the finals? lol. Hmmm, Just wondering, would you classify bringing up two children and turning them into successful young adults a sport? Certainly keeps you fit and on the ball, lol.
- Other Interests
- Sculpture, drawing, antiques, architecture, ancient and modern history, philosophy, books, music ( used to play the trumpet) Hiking, sailing, camping, nature, Hot chocolate and Marshmallows,a red (wine) by an open fire, beach sunsets, Bedtime stories, world domination....oh, um, I meant world peace.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if ratherbesailing is online now.
- Get to know ratherbesailing safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: