Life can be a great Adventure if you want it to be, why not share the journey? ...........Wow, what a coincidence, you were at that party too?
Hmmm, about me? So much to put in such a small space, lol
Its good to have a sense of humour but I do have a serious side.....somewhere...... I love to be creative, Life is Art.
Enjoy nature, being active, outdooors and indoors, the arts, culture, Love a good hiking adventure, Tassie and NZ are favs, but would love to go further afield, maybe the Camino one day and Nepal. Just recently returned from a Voyage Crew leg on the Endeavour which was a real Buzz! Would love to be a pirate but too many O&HS issues these days....I admire people with a bit of character.
I am ambitious but do like to enjoy life too.
Don't you just hate these self pic's, lol. Maybe I was a Meercat in a former life?By the way the facial hair is optional ( um, I meant me! lol )
Oh, and I come house trained :)
At a glance
|Summary||ratherbesailing's details||ratherbesailing's ideal partner|
|Age||51 years old||29 - 49 yrs old|
Adelaide City, SA
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at most 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
A passion for life, positive, fun, GSOH, articulate, imaginative, thoughtful, prefer to avoid substance abusers and dysfunctional lifestyles. Synchronicity. Similar interests, maybe........Perhaps it is more than who you want to be with, it is more who you can not be without.
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- varied and open to old & new, early music to choral, classical, celtic, world, pop, ethereal, alternate to techno, dance/ trance, eg Elizabethan to Evanesance, Adele, Michael Nyman, Caro Emerald, Muse, Moby, Corrs to Linkin Park, Vivaldi to Vangelis, Jean Michel Jarre, Jesper Kyd, Ministry of Sound
- Love some classics when I do get the odd quiet moment, Dickens,Tolkien,Hugo,Dumas,Sir Walter Scott, Malory, and new inspirational material that catches my imagination, History/Historical fiction, Art, Sculpture, Architecture, Mythology, Sailing, Nature, How to be a big Kid & Proud of it.
- Movies & TV
- TV? hmm, ok, maybe the odd comedy eg Big Bang Theory, Minuscule, Hamish & Andy, Pirates, Bond, Bourne, Transformers, Tron,LOTR, GOT, Monty Python, Mid SummerNights Dream, King Arthur etc, Science & doco's., World events, Adventure, Comedy, Action, Art house, French Chic, Moonlight Cinema, Romance??
- Sailing, Cycling, Tour De France & Down Under, Hiking, really want to be a Musketeer when I grow up, lol. Hmmm, Just wondering, would you classify bringing up two children and turning them into successful young adults a sport? Certainly keeps you fit and on the ball, lol.
- Other Interests
- Sculpture, drawing, antiques, architecture, ancient-modern history, Medieval Fairs, philosophy, Spirituality, books, music, Hiking, sailing, camping, nature, Some Study atm Hot chocolate, a red (wine) by an open fire, beach sunsets, Bedtime stories, world domination....oh, um, I meant world peace.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if ratherbesailing is online now.
- Get to know ratherbesailing safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: