How hard can a name be??
I read somewhere recently that you should measure your wealth in terms of the quality of your relationships. If that's the case, I think I'm pretty wealthy as I have great family, friends and work colleagues.
They might describe me as fun but thoughtful, empathic but impatient, open to new ideas but likes her own way!
I'm lucky in that I have had a very fulfilling and rewarding career and just started my own business and hopefully I can maintain a good work/life balance so I can enjoy being a parent and do all the things that make life interesting and fun (see below)
My day always starts with a freshly brewed coffee in bed and usually ends with a glass of something red, and if in between there's been some laughing, some risk-taking, excitement and a little time to reflect, then it's been a good day.
I guess life would be even more interesting with someone warm, humorous, curious, quick-witted and sexy but maybe I'm having a laugh??
At a glance
|Summary||reb2011's details||reb2011's ideal partner|
|Age||51 years old||50 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 50km of Manly 2095|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree, Some college|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Cold Play is one of my favourite bands, saw them in concert last November, FANTASTIC! Also enjoy Mumford & Sons, Florence and the Machine, World Music... Dire Straits are old favourites
- I read a lot, mostly novels, recent ones being Afterwards, Suite Francaise, The Plague, and the odd thriller
- Movies & TV
- Recent movies I enjoyed.... About time, Blue Jasmine and The Best Offer. Enjoy most British movies and the odd French one. Don't watch much TV, when i do, it's on the iPad and it's things like Broadchurch, Serangoon Rd, Whitechapel and Luther that get my attention - must be an age thing!
- I play golf - badly. Love family time at the beach. Used to be a competitive badminton player, just taken up over 35's women's soccer - it's seriously hard work but what a game! Got to keep up with my girls somehow....
- Other Interests
- Bridge is an important one, sad though that may seem.. Travelling to exotic places used to be a passion pre-children, really yearn for Europe too I love fossicking in markets, catching up with friends in coffee bars, eating out, having fun with the girls, going away for weekends
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if reb2011 is online now.
- Get to know reb2011 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Dec '13