Hi, I'm an open-minded and tactile person. Would prefer to be friends first and if anything else happens - great. New Friends are always a bonus.
Its usually the simple things that make me happy. Friends, family, good food, red wine, coffee, riding my bike through the park, a lazy day at home, getting out of the city, quality over quantity, the beach, swimming, occasional rowdy nights, films, music, art, my work, making something new out of something old.
However... I'm an empathetic person, do not tolerate injustice, bigotry, racism or narrow-mindedness, and can be very passionate when faced with these. This has brought me into trouble on several occasions. Once being chased by two US marines through the streets of Berlin for suggesting they choose a real job. Although there is a serious side to me, I am also playful and like to joke around. In the past I travelled to Europe a few times, visited countries in North Africa and seen much of Australia.
My work as a Pastry Chef has given me the flexibility to work and live in many places around Australia, Switzerland, Germany and France. A poet once said 'We may live without poetry, music, and art; We may live without conscience and live without heart; We may live without friends, we may live without books; But civilized man cannot live without cooks'.
At a glance
|Summary||recusant's details||recusant's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||18 - 120 yrs old|
|Location||South Coast, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is not confined to the traditional ideas of roles in a relationship, open-minded, intelligent, thinks about things, strong in character, has their own opinions and is willing to vocalize them. Tactile and openly affectionate would be great.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Bessie Smith, Big Joe Turner, David Allen Coe, Elmore James, Joy Division, Ramones, Wolfmother, Tom Waites, Patti Smith, Clash, Michael Franti, Woody Guthrie, BC, Jurassic 5, NWA, Donald Fagan, Gil Scott-Heron, Jack Johnson, Iggy Pop, Homesick James, G. Love, King Curtis
- Prefer to read nonfiction about politics, history, the world, culture and profession related books.
- Movies & TV
- Watch very little if any and don't own a TV but a couple of past favorites are The Wire, Spooks, American Dad. Prefer to see Art House movies or movies that are a bit off beat and leave you thinking or have an edge to them. Have a liking of David Lynch movies.
- Do not follow any sport and never have. Just don't get the chase a ball thing. Do sometimes watch Iron Chef not sure if this is sport.
- Other Interests
- Wandering about a museums, art galleries with a preference for contemporary design, art, craft, Bauer House and Surrealism.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if recusant is online now.
- Get to know recusant safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 May '13