"Nothing important was ever achieved without someone taking a chance."
Letting 2014 be the year for great things... so giving this a go again... and trying to be open to new possibilities...
Here's an attempt at the basics:
I think "Live, love, laugh" is a good motto to live by. I've recently become very into improving my health and fitness and hope to inspire others to do so too. I love to travel and explore new places and experience new cultures. I'm very family oriented. My family and friends are what I hold dearest. I tend to live and breathe my life in The Arts and creative industries. I'm passionate about trying to make the world a better place and am attracted to like minded people. To be honest, when I moved back to Sydney after a couple of years in London, I got caught up in pursuing an MBA (still going) and trying to further my career. Now I'm remembering to have more fun with the whole work-life balance... and that includes finding that special someone to share life experiences with. ;-)
At a glance
|Summary||rlac's details||rlac's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||28 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||Sydney - South, NSW, Sydney - West, NSW, Sydney - City, NSW, Sydney - East, NSW, Sydney - North, NSW|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Religion||Catholic||Catholic, Anglican, Other Christian, Born Again Christian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
That special man to "live, love, laugh" with. Someone who shares similar values... and... well I'm open to see what life has in store. ;-)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Eclectic tastes - from all sorts of indie (eg. JJJ for radio) to jazz, pop, r&b & everything in between. Love live gigs & musical theatre. Also a muso myself.
- I enjoy fiction when I get the chance but my collection mainly consists of arts/culture/design and business/entrepreneurial books. But often buried in MBA text books.
- Movies & TV
- TV: Just like to chill out if/when I get the chance to unwind. Movies: anything from thought provoking indie documentaries to Hollywood rom-coms...
- I've recently become very into health and fitness. I'm a newbie gym addict (although no expert) and I enjoy running by the bay. Keen to start other new activities/sports too.
- Other Interests
- Love to travel! Bit of a foodie, enjoy good vino & coffee (although not indulging too much while on my current health kick). Most art forms (although already part of my work, they're also my hobbies... just can't get away from all things creative). Keen to try new adventures with the right guy!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if rlac is online now.
- Get to know rlac safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 Mar '14