"You'll never never know, if you never never go"
Giving this a go... and trying to be open to new possibilities...
Here's an attempt at the basics:
I think "Live, love, laugh" is a good motto to live by. I try to remind myself to live life with my "glass half full". I've got a lot of love to give and I am a passionate person. I love to travel and explore new places and experience new cultures. I'm very family oriented. My family and friends are what I hold dearest.
I tend to live and breathe my life in The Arts and creative industries. To be honest, when I moved back to Sydney after a couple of years in London, I got very caught up in pursuing an MBA (still going) and trying to further my career. I'm now trying to remind myself that there's more to life than that... and I'm making an effort to live a better work-life balance... and that's how I've ended up here... Time to do something about all that love I have to give ;)
At a glance
|Summary||rlac's details||rlac's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||27 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||Sydney - South, NSW, Sydney - West, NSW, Sydney - City, NSW, Sydney - East, NSW, Sydney - North, NSW|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Religion||Catholic||Catholic, Anglican, Other Christian, Born Again Christian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
A life partner to "live, love, laugh" with. Someone who shares similar values - family values. Someone who's also looking for a long term relationship and would be ready to settle down if they find the right person.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Eclectic tastes - from all sorts of indie (JJJ & FBi for radio) to jazz, classical and other genres between. Love live gigs & musical theatre. Also a muso myself.
- I enjoy fiction when I get the chance but my collection mainly consists of arts/culture/design and business/entrepreneurial books. But often buried in MBA texts.
- Movies & TV
- TV: Just like to chill out if/when I get the chance, to unwind from work. Movies: anything from thought provoking indie documentaries to Hollywood rom-coms...
- Not too sporty, but I jog by the bays to stay fit. I'd like to try golf or sailing, or get into zumba or back to dancing.
- Other Interests
- Love to travel. A bit of a foodie, enjoy good vino & love my coffee. Hoping to also try other new adventures, with the right partner...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if rlac is online now.
- Get to know rlac safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 May '13