"All of life's a risk, that's what makes it interesting."
Giving this a go... and trying to be open to new possibilities...
Here's an attempt at the basics:
I think "Live, love, laugh" is a good motto to live by. I love to travel and explore new places and experience new cultures. I'm very family oriented. My family and friends are what I hold dearest. I tend to live and breathe my life in The Arts and creative industries. To be honest, when I moved back to Sydney after a couple of years in London, I got caught up in pursuing an MBA (still going) and trying to further my career. Now I'm remembering to have more fun with the whole work-life balance... and that includes finding that special someone to share life experiences with. ;-)
At a glance
|Summary||rlac's details||rlac's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||27 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||Sydney - South, NSW, Sydney - West, NSW, Sydney - City, NSW, Sydney - East, NSW, Sydney - North, NSW|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Religion||Catholic||Anglican, Born Again Christian, Catholic, Other Christian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
That special man to "live, love, laugh" with. Someone who shares similar values... and... well I'm open to see what life has in store. ;-)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Eclectic tastes - from all sorts of indie (eg. JJJ for radio) to jazz, pop, r&b & everything in between. Love live gigs & musical theatre. Also a muso myself.
- I enjoy fiction when I get the chance but my collection mainly consists of arts/culture/design and business/entrepreneurial books. But often buried in MBA text books.
- Movies & TV
- TV: Just like to chill out if/when I get the chance to unwind. Movies: anything from thought provoking indie documentaries to Hollywood rom-coms...
- Not too sporty, but I jog by the bays to stay healthy. I'd like to try golf, sailing or other sports.
- Other Interests
- Love to travel. A bit of a foodie, enjoy good vino & love my coffee. Hoping to also try other new adventures with the right partner.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if rlac is online now.
- Get to know rlac safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 Dec '13