I'm a spontaneous, friendly and happy woman looking for someone to share my passion for music, the arts, books, walking and travel.
My last relationship end a fair while ago now so I am open to meeting someone who will share my interests and is fun to be with. I enjoy my family and friends, love the talents I see in my three kids and in my one little grandson, and love walking, talking, eating out or cooking at home for long Sunday brunches. Travel is one of my greatest enjoyments and I've just spent time travelling in India. I went to a beautiful Hindu wedding in Goa, saw Moghul palaces and tombs, Hindu, Jewish, Moslem and Buddhist places of worship, ate terrific food and saw amazing sights, including of course, the Taj Mahal. I really enjoyed trying to capture in photos the amazing colours, textures, smells and tastes that were new and exciting. Would be great to share similar trips with the right partner...At home and away I love going to music and theatre, particularly jazz and blues, world and classical music and also comedy. I love museums and art, particularly sculpture, photography and glass and have collected lots of interesting works of art and crafts from all around the world. I love Melbourne - its culture and great food, the hidden city laneways and bars, the beautiful parks, gardens and nearby hills and beaches. I'm an avid reader of a range of genres.from hi to lowbrow, I read The Monthly, read newspapers online and do the puzzles in The Age. I enjoy working and solving problems and issues that need thinking about and discussing with colleagues. I'm sure there's lots more to say, but enough for now...
At a glance
|Summary||rublueyes's details||rublueyes's ideal partner|
|Age||63 years old||60 - 67 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 10km of her|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'6/167 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||East European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is genuinely warm, energetic, young at heart, likes people and can show his affection, loves to laugh and have fun. He is interested in an eclectic range of arts and culture, is a bit quirky and is an intelligent and creative thinker.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I love concerts of various sorts, including festivals. Particularly, classical and contemporary classical; jazz, soul and blues; guitar; world music; unusual fusion; Brian Eno; Peter Gabriel, Chris Abrahams. Looking forward to good concerts coming up.
- Avid reader, Some of my favourites are To the Lighthouse, all of Patrick White's novels, What I Loved, A Suitable Boy, Love In The Time Of Cholera, Girl with- Stieg Larsson's Millenium Trilogy, Jonathan Kellerman and many more... Just started A.S. Byatt's The Children's Book.
- Movies & TV
- I love film. Recently enjoyed Crazy Heart, A Serious Man, The Time Traveller's Wife, The September Issue, and am looking forward to Avatar. Love good docos and foreign language movies, good HBO TV series. My favourite classic film might be The Sheltering Sky or The Ballad of Narayama.
- I enjoy the tennis and am a fairly inactive Saints supporter. I have a scarf. I love a couple of classes at gym and try to go early mornings a few times a week if I wake before 6.00am.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if rublueyes is online now.
- Get to know rublueyes safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: