Creative thinker seeks like mind... "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop words-when speech becomes unnecessary!". --Ingrid Bergman
Have a curiosity for other cultures and other times? Share my love of travel-perhaps to stay in the islands of Greece or to play in the sands of the Sahara, or even to stroll amongst the souks of Morocco, or castles in the Loire! Gaze into the Paris and London that I know, or revisit with me the Pacific, Asia, Africa, Russia, Europe and Scandinavia where I have backpacked as a younger man! Share my passions for world and classical music and the arts, the theater and perhaps even contemporary dance?
Want to help create a full and rewarding life, continuing to learn and experience-balancing the hard times with a good sense of "off beat" humor and enjoying the finer things of life!
A business builder by nature but contemplative by direction, I value quiet times of meditation and spiritual peace. Learning from Eastern ways and experiencing universal truths, has helped me appreciate a rich cultural palette that enriches my life.
I value entertaining, and have a wide circle of interesting, worldly friends of all ages and from various cultural backgrounds. They know me as intelligent, energetic, socially concerned, caring, creative, generous, affectionate, passionate, curious, intuitive and welcoming.
Finding time to cycle, my passion for art house cinema, photography, sculpting, cooking, and reading is always challenging. My 23 year old son is an intelligent, warm and welcome friend, and he is always an important part of my quality of life. Pussa my black Havana cat, has a special place with me in my home and heart.
Great partnership for me means- a mutually rewarding and stimulating connection with an emotionally intelligent and available person, who seeks a creative, stimulating ,affectionate and loyal friend and sensual romantic lover .
At a glance
|Summary||santorini92's details||santorini92's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||43 - 54 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW (Sydney)||within 50km of Neutral Bay 2089|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'4/162 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Undecided|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Asian, Mixed Race, Hispanic / Latino, South European, North European, Indian, Middle Eastern, East European, Black / African, Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »||Scorpio, Aries, Virgo, Pisces, Aquarius, Taurus, Capricorn, Sagittarius|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Some college|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Emotionally available; learns about life through all the senses, has a thirst for knowledge, desires and enjoys to share opinions with a creative mind, would understand my love of movement, textures, form, style and colour, Must be compassionate; able to love other cultures and like real tomatoes!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Although classical music is my passion, from Bach to Boccerini-medieval to modern (adore the piano, cello guitar, clarinet, veena) ; I am drawn also to World music, love the soulful sounds of North Africa, Blues, female blues singers are so richly poignant! Trad Jazz, the sax is so cruelly romantic.
- Love biogs and the lives of the worlds great artists and leaders. Anthropology and societal commentaries, Political science, spiritual classics guide and enrich my mind. Read fiction on planes and in cabs! Collect cook books!
- Movies & TV
- Regular movie festival goer-seen more movies than have had cut lunches! - Art House-Casablanca, Riffifi, Fried green tomatoes, The taste of chocolate,Himalaya, Dead poets society, Raise the red lantern,Three colors blue, The red violin, Downfall, Capote.What the bleep do we know? TV catch-up only!
- I enjoy being healthy, have an active lifestyle, walking each morning is a must and occasionally cycling . Country week ends away, exotic retreats and overseas adventure holidays, recharge my soul, crewing on my friend's sail boat reminds me of the natural beauty around me and the power of the sea!
- Other Interests
- Write a bit of prose and always the poet! Love to sketch, sculpt in bronze and steel, am passionate about photography and have had several exhibitions-have just discovered digital imaging! Collect antiquities, restore vintage valve radios-when I have the time! Great cook-when it's appreciated!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if santorini92 is online now.
- Get to know santorini92 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '13