You found me!
Hi there! I am a positive person with a good sense of humour, I like nothing more than making my friends laugh - often by surprising them with something from left field when they least expect it :)
I went to uni, and am currently fortunate to have a great professional job which has become part of my life rather than just to pay the bills.
I enjoy keeping fit and active. I play Basketball and also enjoy team sports, a hit of tennis, and working out at the gym.
I also enjoy the outdoors: beaches, skiing, walking.
I love to travel and discover new places and cultures, and I'm planning an overseas trip for later in 2013.
I see internet dating a just another avenue that may lead to finding an awesome guy. If it's meant to be, it will be, and hopefully I meet some interesting new friends along the way.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
sar2013's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||27 years old||25 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - West, VIC||VIC|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||East European, North European, South European, Other Caucasian, Mixed Race, Other|
|Religion||Agnostic||Agnostic, Other Christian, Atheist, Other, Anglican, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, Other special diet, No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing||Defence / Emergency Services, Construction, Advertising / PR / Media, Property / Real Estate, Mining, Financial Services, Healthcare / Medical, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, HR/Employment / Training, IT / Telecoms, Consulting, Government, Sales / Marketing, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Legal, Trades / Services, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Accounting|
|Job role||Professional||Management, Executive, Technical, Tradesperson, Senior Management, Professional, Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would be witty, funny, down to earth with passion and motivation for his career and hobbies. Also someone who knows how to relax and have a good time.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Pop/RnB: Rihanna, Usher, David Guetta, Calvin Harris Florence and the Machine Old school 80/90s
- anything unique/suspenseful/interesting, no love stories! ...Hunger Games was the last book I read
- Movies & TV
- House, Modern Family, IT Crowd, anything comedy Casino Royale, Bridesmaids, Remember the Titans,
- AFL - Essendon, Basketball, body pump,
- Other Interests
- hiking, outdoors, keeping fit, cooking, reading, catching up with friends
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if sar2013 is online now.
- Get to know sar2013 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 26 Feb '13