Carrera4 (was sf2061)
World traveler seeks first class companion
I've been fortunate to come from a rural background and a strong family and to have had global opportunities. I love travel, skiing, languages, new work engagements, catching up with mates at the pub, banter and not knowing what I'll be doing in 6 months time. I also value my health and look after myself (clean diet, exercise, early nights).
I'm fairly open and optimistic - I once went to a town in rural Spain for a short visit and ended up staying for over 2 years. I've left a strong social network there and try to get back when I can. The same thing happened in Switzerland too. Professionally, I take on new projects every 6-12 months and thrive on variety and challenge.
I'm skilled socially and can appear outgoing but I go for quality over quantity. My mates are solid but we don't catch up enough even though we all say we should - I'm comfortable with who I am and being alone is okay, too. I'm fairly chilled-out but balance this with a strong sense of self and a clear mind. Apparently I'm a good guy to be around.
At a glance
|Summary||Carrera4's details||Carrera4's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||28 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 10km of North Sydney 2060|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Intelligence, originality and a kind nature are must haves. If there's chemistry, the rest will work itself out.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Country AND Western! For what it's worth, my top played music on iTunes is: Snow Patrol, Stereophonics, Daft Punk, Manu Chao, David Gray, Moby, Morcheeba, Stone Roses. Not a big fan of concerts.
- Currently reading The Pyramid Principle (Barbara Minto), which is about how to do short and effective business writing and presentations. As for novels, I'm a fan of Murakami (although I haven't read his latest book).
- Movies & TV
- I watch Spanish TV mainly ( I would hardly know a local TV personality if I fell over one - a good thing I think!). I like travel shows, docos, the odd TV series.
- Love skiing, have done a few seasons and was once a ski instructor. I also lift weights and swim in the pool and ocean.
- Other Interests
- Spanish (I lived in Spain for 2 years and go back 'home' regularly) - and I'm a host at a weekly spanish social night. I also try to get out to the family farm (sheep, cattle, horses) as often as I can, for some fresh air, sunshine, home cooking and a completely different perspective.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Carrera4 is online now.
- Get to know Carrera4 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Dec '13