Relationships are fun and I'm up for one.
Hi... I'm good thanks... feeling awkward as I'm about to launch into talking about my own self. Feels a little indulgent but I've got to give enough for you to push that button, not too much that you think I'm a banana.
I laugh a little too loudly at times.... its a family trait. I have actually hurt myself from slapping my thigh too hard. I try not to do it too often. So try and not be too funny please as I don't have health insurance.
I quite like being a little ridiculous, dancing with reckless abandon to live bands that are rocking. Usually I have friends that do it with me too so I look slightly less ridiculous. Despite this I am a lover of my own company, (if only I could date myself) and regularly indulge in solo beach walks with my dog...
I work with young people, play Touch Rugby and love smashing tennis balls around even though I suck at it. I absolutely love my job; and my life actually... I attend a running club three times a week and hate every second of it... until its over and I feel like the fittest hottest person on the planet.
I'll try anything once... (except oysters... they look and feel like ocean snot) and find the greatest pleasures are in the simplest things... friends, family and food.
Why am I on here? Because in life we usually regret the risks we don't take, never the ones we do. You never know where you will meet that person that could add the sugar to your life that you didn't even know you were missing.
At a glance
|Summary||shabadoo's details||shabadoo's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||28 - 38 yrs old|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is a human, preferably a good one, that is emotionally, physically and mentally sound. Spark is everything... so can't predict anything more. I'm hoping they make me laugh, are independent and occasionally immature.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Triple J stuff.. currently loving Boy and Bear, Bliss and Esso, Xavier Rudd, Mumford and Sons, the Bamboos, Sharon Jones and the Dapp Kings, Sticky Fingers, the killers, ....
- Educational stuff mostly... favourite books of recent... the God Delusion, Brain rules, Mindsight, Play...
- Movies & TV
- I suck at watching them. If I'm going to it has to make me feel good... Rom Coms, and Comedy's. TV I barely have time for... I Like the Block, revenge and embarrassingly better homes and gardens! Brings out the Nanna in me.
- Playing: Touch Rugby, Tennis, Running, Kayaking and Canoeing, Rock Climbing, Sailing, Cycling, Mountain Biking, I love to dance! Watching: Cricket, Rugby union, and a minuscule amount of AFL
- Other Interests
- I've travelled, I like live theatre, I love my bloody dog, niece and nephew.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if shabadoo is online now.
- Get to know shabadoo safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13