OK girls...Curb Your Enthusiasm!!
Hi everyone, i'm a motivated individual who likes to meet people from all walks of life. I'm a self made person and i've gone from having nothing to being very well established. My main interests include living a healthy lifestyle through developing good eating habits and exercising regularly and being around positive people.
I prefer riding my bike as opposed to driving my convertible...although on nice sunny days its nice to be out and about with the top down.
I'm a bit of a golf nut and play at least once a week.
I like to go to the gym for a brisk workout most mornings and have a nice coffee whilst i read the paper before my day begins.
On last count i've travelled to 29 countries and must say skiing in Italy is right up there with my favourite places as well as playing cricket in Scotland! Music is not really my forte...i once turned down a personal invitation from Chris Martin(Coldplay) to see them perform in London...my friends still let me know about it!
ps; motivation for finding someone to date via the internet has diminished somewhat after several knock backs...i didn't realise i was so ugly!
ps;did i mention i have a dry sense of humour:))
At a glance
|Summary||shadesofgrey49's details||shadesofgrey49's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||25 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Carlton North 3054|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »||Capricorn|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School, Some college|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
I would preferably like to meet someone who is self motivated, has a certain level of independence, values their health or at least strives to improve it. It would also be nice if you like your job
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- haven't got a great CD collection i must admit but like a bit of everything
- Currently into the second book of 50 Shades of Grey...i wanted to see what all the fuss is about!
- Movies & TV
- Some of my favs past and present are: Seinfeld, Curb your Enthusiasm, Two and a Half Men(old series), Entourage, Dexter, Sex and the City
- Horse racing/Harness Racing Golf AFL English soccer
- Other Interests
- Bike riding Gym walk/jogging
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if shadesofgrey49 is online now.
- Get to know shadesofgrey49 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: