They say timing is everything!
My friends consider me loyal, humble but confident, cheeky and tad quirky who wears his heart on sleeve and is someone who doesn't suffer fools or people that are not genuine.
I thoroughly enjoy the company of interesting people and am always looking to enjoy new experiences. I enjoy the finer things in life but am just as happy doing simple things as well. I enjoy a refreshing ale, a nice glass of pinot noir and or most white wines and LOVE dining out...... I'm just as happy to cook up a storm at home as well. I enjoy going to the movies, most sports, shopping, exploring new activities and of course travel. Have had experience living overseas and enjoy regular travel to the US with my job.
I keep pretty active / fit most of the year by doing Bikram Yoga, boxing and lot's , swimming, reading and I enjoy winding down at home over the weekend by the beach. I just click with British banter / humour and enjoy TV programs like Graham Norton and Russell Howard when time permits but most of all like the company of good people who enjoy a good chit chat.
I lead a pretty busy schedule with my career, however am now very interested in meeting that special girl to connect with and enjoy times with including new experiences. I'm looking to meet someone who is loyal, open minded, spontaneous, funny and did I say funny. I have a pretty interesting story to tell so I hope to hear from you soon.
At a glance
|Summary||sharpasatack's details||sharpasatack's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||33 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 25km of Bondi Beach 2026|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking to meet a lady who is confident and who can laugh at herself and is happy with where she is at in life!Stylish and elegant without trying and a smile that makes me light up. I'd like a positive passionate partner who is to determined to achieve at their chosen field and in life generally
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- 70's / 80's child! Particular favs like Led Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac, Elton John, Keane, Cake, Stevie Wonder, The Cure, The Kooks, Ben E King etc etc. I even enjoyed Anne Hathaway's version of I dream a dream from Les Mis......so very mixed interest :)
- I enjoy reading biographies and am reading Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom
- Movies & TV
- Graham Norton, Russell Howard, Big Bang Theory, Tosh.O and movies favourites include Shawshank Redemption, Casablanca, Life is Beautiful, Blindside, Godfather 1,2,3, and most Will Ferrell movies.
- I enjoy swimming at the beach, tennis, golf, skiing, football....I generally enjoy most sports and am a little competitive.
- Other Interests
- Bikram Yoga, Cooking, travel, photography, editing and technology. I have way too many shoes for a guy and don't mind a good dose of retail therapy
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if sharpasatack is online now.
- Get to know sharpasatack safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: