I'm an optimistic fun-loving girl with a good sense of humour looking for a caring guy to share some fun times with.
My friends say that I have a good sense of humour, a nice smile, a warm and bubbly personality, and am down to earth and practical with it.
My family is very important to me, especially my two teenage kids who live with me. We like doing things together and try for a holiday somewhere once a year - usually within WA.
My perfect night out would be a quiet dinner and glass of wine with a special person, or a movie and meal with a special person, or watching the sun set over the sea whilst eating fish and chips, with a special person (can you see a theme emerging here?), or a BBQ or dinner with friends. Especially if I don't have to cook....not that I don't enjoy cooking, I just find it a bit of a chore doing it all the time.
My perfect night in would be dinner (or even a nice takeaway) and DVD, or even just relaxing in front of the TV, or listening to some cruisy music with some good company (read: special person).
I work part-time as a librarian, and also run a home-based business. I enjoy both of these jobs and get a lot of satisfaction from them.....which is good, because they pay the mortgage!
Hopefully you are the "special person" I am looking for. Life is much more fun when it is shared.
At a glance
|Summary||shells62's details||shells62's ideal partner|
|Age||52 years old||48 - 56 yrs old|
|Location||Northern Region, WA||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Average||Social, Average, Private|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
What I'm looking for
A man who is caring and considerate, has good manners, is honest and reliable, has a good sense of humour (e.g. Monty Python, Adam Hills), is down to earth, and believes that the best things in life are free.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Very wide tastes in music. I enjoy listening to most music from the 60s and 70s up to today, but not doof doof, (c)rap or heavy metal. Also partial to some classical and jazz in the right mood. Bonus points if you can play guitar as I could listen to that all evening : )
- Don't get much time to read for pleasure - mainly before I go to sleep (sometimes at same time as I go to sleep...). Mainly chick lit and historical fiction. Also really like biographies and autobiographies. Manage to read the Saturday West most weekends.
- Movies & TV
- Lots of kids movies over the years, luckily kids are older now! Like the look of most of the movies that come to the cinemas although don't get to see that many (often no-one to go with...). TV - mainly ABC and SBS - Spicks'n'Specks, RockWiz, Adam Hills, Outnumbered. Good Aussie & Brit dramas.
- Like to watch cricket, especially tests (yes, a bit of a cricket purist). Not into AFL or rugby. My kids do athletics, so watch a lot of that. Played hockey in past - and paying for that now! Favourite participant sport now is yoga. Also walk a fair bit (some company wouldn't go astray...)
- Other Interests
- Apart from my kids, and family and friends, I love nature, dabble in photography and genealogy, and really enjoy my yoga and singing in a choir.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if shells62 is online now.
- Get to know shells62 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 Aug '14