I'm an optimistic person with a good sense of humour looking for a caring guy to share some fun times with.
My friends say that I have a good sense of humour with a warm and bubbly personality, and I like to think I am down to earth and practical.
My family is very important to me, especially my two teenage kids who live with me.
My perfect night out could be spending time with a special person - maybe a quiet dinner, or a movie and meal, or watching the sun set over the sea whilst eating fish and chips, or having a BBQ or dinner with friends. Especially if I don't have to cook....not that I don't enjoy cooking, I just find it a bit of a chore doing it all the time.
My perfect night in would be dinner (or even a nice takeaway) and DVD, or even just relaxing in front of the TV, or listening to some cruisy music with some good company.
I work part-time (in the city), and also run a home-based business part-time. I enjoy both of these jobs and get a lot of satisfaction from them.....which is good, because they pay the mortgage!
Hopefully you are the "special person" I am looking for because I think life is much more fun when it is shared.
At a glance
|Summary||shells62's details||shells62's ideal partner|
|Age||52 years old||48 - 57 yrs old|
Northern Region, WA
(Near the beach)
|Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Average||Private, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
What I'm looking for
A man who is caring and considerate, has good manners, is honest and reliable, has a good sense of humour (e.g. Monty Python, Adam Hills), is down to earth, and believes that the best things in life are free.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Very wide tastes in music. I enjoy listening to most music from the 60s and 70s up to today, but not doof doof, rap or heavy metal. Also partial to some classical and jazz in the right mood.
- Don't get much time to read for pleasure - mainly before I go to sleep. Mainly chick lit and historical fiction. Also really like biographies and autobiographies. Manage to read the Saturday West most weekends.
- Movies & TV
- Like the look of movies that come to the cinemas although don't get to see that many (often no-one to go with...). TV - mainly ABC and SBS - Spicks'n'Specks, RockWiz, Adam Hills, Outnumbered. Good Aussie & Brit dramas.
- Like to watch cricket, especially tests (yes, a bit of a cricket purist). Not really into AFL or rugby. My kids do athletics, so watch a lot of that. Played hockey in past - and paying for that now! Favourite participant sport now is yoga. Also walk a fair bit (some company wouldn't go astray...)
- Other Interests
- Apart from my kids, and family and friends, I love nature, dabble in photography and genealogy, and really enjoy my yoga and singing in a choir.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if shells62 is online now.
- Get to know shells62 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 Nov '14