Hello, Thankyou for taking the time to reading my profile. Life is passing us by at too fast a speed.
Well i think i am quite normal if there is a normal these days. Love the outdoors and being with people, especially the ones that make me laugh. I am a socialable person and like meeting new people. I like to smile at strangers to try to get them to smile back, you'd be surprised how hard it is to get a smile back these days. I am also thoughtful and loyal to those i care about. I'd like to meet someone who is genuine and similar to me. Fingers crossed.
At a glance
|Summary||shiningstar7's details||shiningstar7's ideal partner|
|Age||58 years old||55 - 62 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 10km of Perth 6000|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
Hoping to find a genuine and honest man. Who is also looking for a lasting relationship. We are getting older so why not spent the second half of our lives sharing events and quiet times together. Family and friends are important to me and i hope also to you.
- Male, for a relationship
- Love music from 70's to current. Not into country or classical, but could listen to a little on the right occasions. Always have the radio playing in the car or a CD. Favourites are U2, Rolling Stones, The Temper Trap, Van Morrison, Queen,Black Sorrows, the list is long.
- Don't read on a regular basis, but Bryce Courtenay was my favourite. RIP.
- Movies & TV
- Love comedy, home renovation, lifestyle shows, also National Geograph, History programes.
- Not really into sport, but i guess i could learn as a spectator tho. Snorkelling i'd like to try.
- Other Interests
- History, Travelling have been to Ireland, NZ, Bali, USA, Italy, Mexico, South Africa this year. Also like gardening, catching up with friends, Nature, being outside. NZ Sauv Blanc is my favourite wine. Old buildings are cool too. And very old cemetaries, anything with a bit of history
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if shiningstar7 is online now.
- Get to know shiningstar7 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 May '13