"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller
Writing about yourself in limited characters is hard, but here it goes..
I'm an easy going girl who likes to have fun and enjoy life.
Love my family and friends, especially my niece. Love my dogs!
Run my own business which can be daunting but I love a challenge so it's great.
Really enjoying travelling and would love to do more! Have done the US, Europe, Japan, Bali, Fiji, Dubai and want to do so much more.
Enjoy going out with friends - all the usual stuff - drinks, dinner whatever. But am also quite content having a night at home with a DVD and something yummy to eat.
Like being active and having something to do. Enjoy hitting the gym, heading out for a walk or a run, pilates, or whatever else is on offer. Quite enjoy shooting at a shooting range, but hardly ever enough time to do it. Have done a couple of those muddy obstacle courses and loved them! Enjoy watching sport too, especially the tennis, although have been exposed to NRL lately and been quite enjoying it. Can watch any sport so long as you teach me the rules!
Love a good laugh and like to think I have a good sense of humour. I'm a bit sarcastic and have a fairly dry sense of humour.
Have a few unusual interests for a girl - classic cars (I get it from my dad) - and yes I can drive a manual, in almost anything you can throw at me, camping, road trips.... The list goes on really.
I am honest, fiercely loyal and like to think that I have been brought up with good morals and ethics that make me a good person.
Now I have a little more free time in my business, am starting to get into volunteering too.
Love my life, would just be nice to have someone to share some of the fun with.
At a glance
|Summary||shoegal85's details||shoegal85's ideal partner|
|Age||28 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW||within 50km of Padstow 2211|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Funny (I love a good laugh!), smart, motivated, confident and happy in the person they are. I want someone who can have a bunch of fun, but know when to be serious too. Looking for someone who just wants to enjoy their life with someone like me. Must love dogs (bonus points if you have seen the film
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I have a pretty wide range of musical tastes, but my favourites would have to be Silverchair, Powderfinger (still heartbroken they have split), Foo Fighters and a lot along those lines, old school Blink 182. Also enjoy some top 40 and some more off beat stuff. Old school stuff is lots of fun too.
- Love a good chick lit book where I don't have to think too much, but still enjoy reading a good biography and the classics too. Don't really find enough time to read these days.
- Movies & TV
- Love a good comedy, even more if it's a romantic comedy. Loves movies in general and enjoy just about all genres. Enjoy winding down watching tv: modern family, the block, HIMYM, Sex and the City, Criminal Minds, Offspring, Hamish Macdonald's The Truth Is - almost anything.
- I enjoy sport, but growing up in a mostly female family know little about footy or cricket. But I do love the tennis! Awesome sport - likely heading to NY for the US Open in 2013, very excited! Really enjoy spending time at the gym and going for a jog.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy baking, not as keen on the cooking side, but can still make a mean dish. Enjoy getting outdoors in the sun. Love to eat out, whether it be a yummy breakfast, lunch or dinner - I enjoy trying new restaurants and cuisines.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if shoegal85 is online now.
- Get to know shoegal85 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 04 Mar '14