iheartstufflike (was shoesfulloffeet)
Not looking for someone to complete me...
...because I'm pretty happy and complete already. I'm loving life, enjoying being the best physically, emotionally, and professionally I've ever been. Just looking for someone to share the contented-ness with!
This is me in a series of key words: adorable (really!), kind, witty, daggy, funny, worldly, quirky, creative, yogi, foodie, bookworm, optimist, dreamer
I have a fine-tuned sense of the absurd and a love of people in all their glory...at least that's what I tell myself because I really like trash tv more than I should. Geordie Shore and Hardcore Pawn are particular favourites, but don't worry I also read really large, impressive books by melancholic Russian novelists to make up for my less than cerebral TV choices.
If I were on death row and had to pick a last meal, I would pick a cheese platter, fries and dumplings. My all-time favourite comfort foods all in one go, because if you were about to be hanged you need some comforting.
My favourite cities in the world are Barcelona, Istanbul, Budapest and New York. They're all great cities in their own right, but I suspect I like them best because I fell asleep on a public bench in each city and no one stole anything from me. Ah, glorious jetlag.
My career is a happy compromise between doing what I love (being a writer) and getting paid a decent salary so I can enjoy other aspects of life like travel and eating out....or just eating. Currently working on shifting that balance more in favour of nurturing my creative side though.
I love the company of smart, funny, quirky people who are curious about the world and how things work. People who have strong passions and big dreams, people who understand the importance of silence to nurture the soul, and people who like to create things, like art, writing or music.
At a glance
|Summary||iheartstufflike's details||iheartstufflike's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 10km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim, Large-ish|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Someone I click with, and we bring out the best in each other. I also believe kindness and empathy in a potential partner is important too, along with a great sense of humour, intelligence, wit, worldliness and creativity.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- All kinds of stuff - Radiohead, Santigold, Arcade Fire, Kanye West, Jeff Buckley, Neil Young, Grizzly Bear, Sonic Youth, The Pixies, Flaming Lips, Cat Power, Leonard Cohen....
- At the moment I'm into all things Dominican...well just one Dominican. Can't get enough of Junot Diaz. Other favourite novels include One Hundred Years of Solitude, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, The Invisible Man, The Blind Assassin, Lolita
- Movies & TV
- So, so many....Breaking Bad, Community, Flight of the Concords, Black Books, Arrested Development, Mighty Boosch and much much more. As for films, where do I even begin? I'm drawn to whimsical, left of centre films that have strong character narratives and great dialogue.
- Love the physicality and mental concentration of yoga. Am also a bit of a runner, and aiming for my second half marathon later this year. Use to rock climb a bit but my climbing buddy moved far away so haven't done that in a very long time.
- Other Interests
- Food, wine, laughter, architecture, design, live music, writing, being silly, dabbling in creative pursuits...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if iheartstufflike is online now.
- Get to know iheartstufflike safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: