Are you there?
I am a full time mum and I study teaching and psychology part time. I have a witty sense of humour and i like to live in the moment. I love to spend time with family and friends - family is really important to me. I also love the beach, shopping and the outdoors. I enjoy watching crappy drama shows on tv and sci-fi when i want to relax. I like having intellectual and personal conversations with people that go deeper than what you see on the surface. People say i'm a good listener and i'm good at giving advice. I'm also very loyal and loving.
At a glance
|Summary||siennablue's details||siennablue's ideal partner|
|Age||25 years old||24 - 34 yrs old|
Sydney - North, NSW
|within 25km of Chatswood 2067|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Must like children! I'm looking for someone who enjoys similar activities to me, who cares about others and loves to have a good time. Also someone to relax with and share good conversation.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- R & B, muse, bright eyes, bon iver, gypsy and the cat, 80's music - i like a big range of things but i dont particularly like heavy metal
- Movies & TV
- at the moment revolution, dr who (new season), greys anatomy, revenge, and others...
- rock climbing, absailing, netball, kayaking
- Other Interests
- art - painting and drawing, love to be creative when i have the time
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if siennablue is online now.
- Get to know siennablue safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Mar '14