A life less ordinary
I pretty much tick all the boxes, Tall, Dark n handsome, great job, smart and funny. Despite that statement I'm actually quite down to earth (there is 50% tongue in cheek, but 100% truth in it). Bonus of emotionally and financially stable.
Seeking partner in crime for plenty of adventures and laughs. I want someone whose strengths compliment my weaknesses so we can make a formidable team.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
sifly's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||35 years old||24 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Independent, Elegant, Sophisticated, Exceptional, Beautiful inside and out. Loves the finer things in life and takes good care of herself but can still relax and laugh. Wants to live happily ever after with her new best friend. PS: No bogans
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Most types of electronic music, particularly Daft Punk, Chemical Bros and more leaning towards deep/tech/funky house. On the rockier side love Smashing Pumpkins, The Killers, U2, Coldplay, Muse and Queen back in the day. Most of the top 40 these days is generic boring rubbish.
- Mainly Non-fiction, when I get time, focused on never ending self improvement and enlightenment. Love Tim Ferriss' stuff lately - "The Four Hour Work Week" and "Four Hour Body".
- Movies & TV
- Movies: Pulp Fiction, The Usual Suspects, The Matrix, Fight Club, Se7en, There's something about Mary, Office Space, Fear & Loathing, American Psycho to name a few Don't watch much TV these days Seinfeld, which is the greatest sitcom of all time. Still into occasional comedy and love documentaries
- The older I get the less interested I get in watching sport. I like to keep active at the gym and love a bit of Boxing and learning new things. Following the All Blacks is mandatory for all Kiwi's. If you are big time into AFL we probably won't get along.
- Other Interests
- Fine food, wine and adventure. Travel and discovery. Photography. I like to combine all of the above!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if sifly is online now.
- Get to know sifly safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Jun '13