World traveller seeks companion.
If you're emotionally available, respect yourself and others and haven't given up on love, I could be your man.
Hoping to find that elusive quality.
I love to travel sometimes conventional sometimes not, I'm not a fan of tours as I prefer getting my hands dirty.
Last big trip was motorbikes from Hanoi to HCM, next big trip maybe riding from Sth East India to Singapore.
I'm just as happy to jump on the bike or in the car and drive somewhere local for the weekend. You have to keep busy between the big holidays after all.
I play sports three times a week, not a gym junkie prefer team sports. Ride the old pushie on the weekends.
Dinner parties have more appeal to me then pubs. I have done a few Salsa courses and would love to continue with the right gal, hence a club every now and then
Work is IT, so need to enjoy the outdoors whenever I can.
Loyal and trust worthy; not a cheater or a player, don't do one nighters. A gentleman, just ask my friends, though the truth is if you meet them you'll realise that they wouldn't be friends with me if I was any of those things. Good honest folk, they're the ones in my Hoi An photo, not so scary in real life I promise. Aren't we a reflection of the people we hold close?
I am actually 45 not 42, I live a healthy life and in a recent poll my friends have said I look 42. Good genes really, my mum still looks like a man half her age (I told my mum I was putting this on my profile and she laughed her arse off) My photos are all recent.
At a glance
|Summary||sightseersydney's details||sightseersydney's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 50km of Summer Hill 2130|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is happy in their own skin and knows what they want.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I'll admit it, I'm an old rocker. Not adverse to more modern tunes but my heart will always be a few decades ago. Obviously don't mind Salsa on occasion.
- Advid reader, when I can find time away from techy stuff. Would read anything while on the beach, sci fi and fantasy my first pick. After all the stuffy white papers I've had to read can you blame a guy for pure escapism?
- Movies & TV
- Lots of movies, diversity being the key. TV I'm a bit selective, mostly downloaded from around the world. HBO/Showtime/BBC, I'd like to think quality TV but I'll leave that up to you to decide.
- Volleyball, Squash, Swimming, Kayaking, Riding. I have played most sports to differing degrees of success.
- Other Interests
- Sailing, have sailed my whole life and its where I feel most at peace Did I mention travel earlier? Computing (for work and as a hobby, unleash the inner geek) Cooking, love to eat so love to cook (probably why I play a fair amount of sports)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if sightseersydney is online now.
- Get to know sightseersydney safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: