I was the girl who tried to ride her big brothers bike it ended in tears and stitches. I still ride, swim, ski, sail, enjoy live music and theatre.....do you?
I am comfortable with who I am; my interests and work reflect past occupations mostly involving sport, allied health, art and design at present I am also studying to slightly change my career directions. It would be good to learn about and share some new interests of yours.
I enjoy the diversity of the city - gigs, films, plays, as well as being outside, I was an competitive sailboarder and still check which way the wind is coming from. I have skied since a teenager and don't intend to give it up while my knees are good. I'm happy to curl up on the couch with a glass of red.
My kids are a priority - I have one still at school who does require some of my time, though I see them less as they discover their own lives. I like what everyone does- family, laughter and banter. I enjoy cooking and have a little herb garden which I planted on the nature strip, as it was the most sunny area, Im not sure how the council feels about it, I am now considering planting a lemon tree out there too.
Travel has taken me far and wide with still much to see. Being aware of thinking globally and acting locally is also important to me.
I have fantastic friends some I don't see for years, but would like the connection and intimacy that comes with a best friend, some one to play with, if we don't have some joint interests we will never spend time together and chairlifts can get cold without someone to sit very close too.
ps If I send you a kiss I will happily send you an email, please don't send me a kiss asking me to email you it's not the way it works!
At a glance
|Summary||skyblueF's details||skyblueF's ideal partner|
|Age||52 years old||47 - 58 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||NSW|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is genuine and straight forward, happy with themselves, has friends and interests, importantly a sense of humour as really it is someone's brain that turns you on.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- my ipod has everything - The Stones, Lou Reed, Paul Kelly, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Dean Martin, CSNY, Hendrix, Angus & Julia Stone, I still enjoy triple J.
- At the momently mostly the Harvard style of referencing; it used to be SMH, magazines, contemporary authors, old classics, short stories, lonely planet guides
- Movies & TV
- Not much TV, mostly ABC & SBS - Dr Who over the years, the simpsons and mad men. Movies - from Betty Blue to Toy Story to Morning of the Earth.... Cohen Bros, Tarantino, Pixar
- Im usually doing something outdoors most days ........ swimming, yoga, gym (if its raining), bike riding. I can also enjoy watching some live sport, as I appreciate the hard work and training, in saying that Im not crazy about cricket
- Other Interests
- design, typography, drawing, print making, photography, film making, cooking, growing veggies in summer, wondering how to get my orchids to flower again and others
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if skyblueF is online now.
- Get to know skyblueF safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 May '13