I was the one who tried my big brothers bike it ended in tears and I still have the scar. I still ride, swim, ski, sail, enjoy plays & music... Do you?
Me..........I've been involved in sport, design and allied health, these fields influence what I do both for work and leisure. Where as work and study is now health and science, creativity is still important and creeps in with cooking, gardening, painting walls and photography, old signs still bring out the typographer in me. It would be good to share some new interests of yours.
I enjoy the diversity of the city - gigs, films, plays, I was an competitive sailboarder and still check which way the wind is coming from. I have skied since a teenager and don't intend to give it up while my knees are good. I'm also happy to curl up on the couch with a glass of red.
My kids are a priority - I have one still at school who does require some of my time, I see them less as they discover their own lives. I like what everyone does- family, laughter and banter.
I enjoy travel, I do have a bucket list with mountains, treks and cities on it, ironically flying isn't my favourite thing. Being aware of thinking globally and acting locally is also important to me, so I'm a little bit of a greenie.
I have fantastic friends some I don't see for years, but would like the connection and intimacy that comes with an equal relationship, some one to play with, laugh with. I don't need to be with someone all the time, though if we don't have some joint interests we will never spend time together and chairlifts can get cold without someone to sit close too.
ps If I send you a kiss I will happily send you an email, please don't send me a kiss asking me to email you it's not the way it works!
At a glance
|Summary||skyblueF's details||skyblueF's ideal partner|
|Age||52 years old||47 - 58 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||NSW|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is genuine and straight forward, happy with themselves, has friends and interests. The ability to be laugh is essential.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or companionship
- my ipod has everything - The Stones, Lou Reed, (who I saw at the Opera Hse), Paul Kelly, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Dean Martin, Arctic Monkeys, CSNY, Hendrix, Angus & Julia Stone, I still enjoy triple J.
- Currently engrossed in Tim Winton's new book, great break from articles, contemporary authors, old classics, short stories, lonely planet guides
- Movies & TV
- Not much TV, mostly ABC & SBS - Dr Who (for a long time), the simpsons and mad men. Movies - from Betty Blue to Toy Story to Morning of the Earth.... Cohen Bros, Tarantino, Pixar
- Im usually doing something outdoors most days ........ swimming, yoga, gym (if its raining), bike riding. I can also enjoy watching some live sport, as I appreciate the hard work and training, in saying that Im not crazy about cricket
- Other Interests
- design, typography, drawing, print making, photography, film making, cooking, growing veggies in summer, wondering how to get my orchids to flower again and others
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if skyblueF is online now.
- Get to know skyblueF safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Dec '13