I'm far happier outdoors than shopping for labels, though I do wear french perfume
I thought about asking my friends what I should say though some are ratbags and who knows what they would say!
I consider I'm cheeky, intelligent and active and if you have me laughing, you've got me.
I've been involved in sport, advertising and allied health. I was once a designer, now I'm completing a science degree, it does take a bit of my time though the end is in sight. Creativity is still important and creeps in with cooking, painting and photography, old signs still bring out the typographer in me.
I enjoy the diversity of the city - gigs, films, plays, good coffee, though need to be active outside every day. I swim all year round, and was an competitive sailboarder. I have skied (snow) since a teenager and don't intend to give it up while my knees are good. I'm also happy to curl up on the couch with a glass of red. It would be good to share some new interests of yours.
My kids are a priority - I have one still at school who does require some of my time, I see them less as they discover their own lives. I like what everyone does- family, laughter and banter.
I enjoy travel, I do have a bucket list with mountains, treks and cities on it, ironically flying isn't my favourite thing. Being aware of thinking globally and acting locally is also important to me, as is having a social conscious.
I have fantastic friends some I don't see for years, but would like the connection and intimacy that comes with a great relationship, some one to play and laugh with.
Please note: Maybe it is to my detriment ....I'm honest, my age is real and my photos are current, it is really disappointing turning up to meet someone who hasn't been so straight ward and it totally influences any conversation.
At a glance
|Summary||skyblueF's details||skyblueF's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||48 - 63 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 100km of her|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is genuine, straight forward and intelligent, happy with themselves, has friends and interests. The ability to laugh is essential.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- my ipod has everything - The Stones, Lou Reed, (who I saw at the Opera Hse), Paul Kelly, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Dean Martin, Arctic Monkeys, CSNY, Hendrix, Angus & Julia Stone, I still enjoy triple J.
- Enjoyed Tim Winton's new book, Cloudstreet is still the favourite, contemporary authors, old classics, short stories, lonely planet guides, and research articles
- Movies & TV
- Not much TV, mostly ABC & SBS - Dr Who (for a long time), the simpsons and mad men. Movies - from Betty Blue to Toy Story to Morning of the Earth.... Cohen Bros (I didn't enjoy the last one as much), Tarantino, Pixar
- Im usually doing something outdoors most days ........ swimming, yoga, gym (if its raining), bike riding. I can also enjoy watching some live sport, as I appreciate the hard work and training, in saying that I don't watch cricket, you can have that one
- Other Interests
- design, typography, drawing, print making, photography, film making, cooking, growing veggies in summer, wondering how to get my orchids to flower again and others
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if skyblueF is online now.
- Get to know skyblueF safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: