Inner city refugee, living close enough to return to my old haunts when I wish, but on the beach; the best of both worlds ..............
Tall, fit and wiry, with a big smile, I'm well travelled and after seeing a lot of the world have settled in a small coastal town just outside Sydney (Southside) but close enough to access the bright lights if the occasion warrants. On the beach, but I'm only an hour from Central, and I enjoy the outdoor lifestyle that this place allows: mountain biking in the Royal National Park, swimming and fishing at the beach, tennis court is over the road from my house, and so on. I also enjoy snow skiing, fly fishing, and paddling as I have a Canadian canoe and also a sea kayak. So I enjoy the outdoors when time allows but prefer to dabble in a lot of different activities rather than obsessing over just one. As far as consuming passions, I'm a music lover (mainly guitar oriented: indy rock, swing, rockabilly, honky tonk)and would-be guitarist. Most of my friends are generally into similar pursuits, and I enjoy the community aspects of living in a small town. But I've travelled extensively so I appreciate what the big city has to offer too. There's always compromises! I have a world view and a thirst for information. Short attention span, easily bored, but very focused when something/someone catches my interest. I'm over the club scene but still enjoy the occasional night out to see live music, and of course movies, restaurants and dinner parties or BBQ's with my many and varied friends.
Childless, but love children and am a favourite 'uncle' to several little sweeties.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
slim99's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||58 years old||48 - 54 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW (Otford actually ..........)||within 50km of Otford 2508|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||6'3/190 cm||5'5/165 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
I like mellow, cruisy people; honesty, openness and fidelity goes a long way with me.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Vast and varied, over 400 CD's to choose from EG: Indy rock, Blues, Acoustic, Swing, Rockabilly, Honky Tonk, World, most any rythmic and/or guitar oriented music. All time favourites: Iggy, Nick Cave, Elvis, Lucinda Williams, Pixies, Johnny Cash and others too numerous to mention. JJJ FBI ABC.
- An occasional reader; not voracious! Mags: travel, music, etc. Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Suskind, Hesse, Tolkien. Last book read 'Breath' by Tim Winton.
- Movies & TV
- Any Scorsese/De Niro, Tarantino, Almodovar, Coen Bros; like quirky stuff and arthouse! Rockwiz, Attenborough, various docos. HBO - The Wire, Deadwood, Treme, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad
- Sea kayaking, ocean and lap swimming, cycling (road and MTB), fly fishing, occasionally snow skiing, hiking and camping.
- Other Interests
- The Ocean, the Mountains, Pilates, yoga, flying (gliding), sailing. The Aztec and Mayan worlds; the art of Gaudi, Picasso, Klimt & Breugel.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if slim99 is online now.
- Get to know slim99 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 Jun '13