Life should make you laugh.
Most people remember having one of those annoying teachers who always seemed to enjoy Mondays the most ... well, I guess that's me. I'm a high school teacher and I love stepping into the classroom.
Running is my second passion in life and is my favourite way to start each day ... the further, the better, but I rarely worry about pace (it's more of a way to relax than anything else).
As for anything else ...???? Ask and I'm happy to answer.
At a glance
|Summary||smileEar2Ear's details||smileEar2Ear's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||24 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 25km of Canberra 2600|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Average, Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Laughter. I'd just love to meet someone who could make me smile (even more) and make me think.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- A bit of a mix is good but 80s and 90s rock always gets a smile. Mumford & Sons, Fun, and Nickelback have been the go lately.
- Love it as long as it's not too serious. That said, I seem to spend a bit of time with my nose in a textbook - oh the joys of study!!
- Movies & TV
- Breaking Bad, The Borgias, The Sopranos, Big Bang Theory, Sons of Anarchy ... love a good TV series. Zombie movies are always fun.
- Love to play it, love to coach it, love to watch it. Distance running has been a passion over the last couple of years and triathlon is something that I'm looking into (if I can get past the cycling bit). I love AFL, V8 racing and cricket. Rugby doesn't make sense to me ... but I can learn.
- Other Interests
- Trying new things is what life is about. I'm always looking for the next hobby.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if smileEar2Ear is online now.
- Get to know smileEar2Ear safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: