Life should make you laugh.
Well ... the silly looking grin is kinda permanent I'm afraid.
I figured it might be a good idea to take a second look at what I'd put in this profile and update things a bit. Unfortunately, I always have this cheesy grin on my face. The glasses do come off though; but I like how ridiculous they look ... so I'm going to keep them.
As for who I am and what I'm like ... well ... I'm a teacher and love it. My students never cease to make me laugh and they are a huge part of my life. I also enjoy keeping fit and I begin every day with a run.
As for anything else ...???? Ask and I'm happy to answer.
At a glance
|Summary||smileEar2Ear's details||smileEar2Ear's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||24 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 25km of Canberra 2600|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Laughter. I'd just love to meet someone who could make me smile (even more) and make me think.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- A bit of a mix is good but 80s and 90s rock always gets a smile. Mumford & Sons, Fun, and Nickelback have been the go lately.
- Love it as long as it's not too serious. That said, I seem to spend a bit of time with my nose in a textbook - oh the joys of study!!
- Movies & TV
- Breaking Bad and Parks & Recreation will hold me over until the next season of Big Bang Theory hits the DVD stand.
- Love to play it, love to coach it, love to watch it. Distance running has been a passion over the last couple of years and triathlon is something that I'm looking into (if I can get past the cycling bit). I love AFL, V8 racing and cricket. Rugby doesn't make sense to me ... but I can learn.
- Other Interests
- Trying new things is what life is about. I'm always looking for the next hobby. I recently passed my motorcycle licence and this looks like it could be a new interest.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if smileEar2Ear is online now.
- Get to know smileEar2Ear safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: