Life should make you laugh.
Well ... the silly looking grin is kinda permanent I'm afraid.
I figured it might be a good idea to take a second look at what I'd put in this profile and update things a bit. Unfortunately, I always have this cheesy grin on my face. The glasses do come off though; but I like how ridiculous they look ... so I'm going to keep them.
As for who I am and what I'm like ... well ... put simply, the people around me define me. They seem to make me laugh most of the time and I guess that explains the smile.
I love my work and also enjoy keeping fit - every day begins with either a run or a swim.
As for anything else ...???? Ask and I'm happy to answer.
At a glance
|Summary||smileEar2Ear's details||smileEar2Ear's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||24 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||within 25km of Canberra 2600|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Average||Average, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
I live an active lifestyle and am looking for someone to share this with. As far as most of the criteria go ... I'm not too concerned and had trouble filling them in for myself (e.g. I have no idea how tall I am!! ... let's go with average??!!) That said ... I would like to have kids one day.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- A bit of a mix is good but 80s and 90s rock always gets a smile. Mumford & Sons, Fun, and Nickelback have been the go lately.
- Love it as long as it's not too serious. Have been reading the Hunger Games series lately (OK ... so I don't have the most sophisticated tastes).
- Movies & TV
- Big Bang Theory, The Borgias and Damages are my latest series.
- Love to play it, love to coach it, love to watch it. Distance running has been a passion over the last couple of years and triathlon is something that I'm looking into (if I can get past the cycling bit). I love AFL, V8 racing and cricket. Rugby doesn't make sense to me ... but I can learn.
- Other Interests
- Trying new things is what life is about. I'm always looking for the next hobby.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if smileEar2Ear is online now.
- Get to know smileEar2Ear safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Apr '13