Really just looking for someone to rob a bank with....
Recently became a brunette. Sorry for the blonde photos - I'm a photo-phobe and HATE photos of myself. I'm not one of those selfie-obsessed girls. Just use your imagination.
I work for myself as an arts publicist and as an actor. I have a fun, busy life which is just the way i like it - work hard, play hard and all that jazz. Prefer bars/pubs over clubs, love seeing a show, band, exhibition, and any other interesting goings-on. I love people who can make me laugh, and I hope my lame puns and dad jokes do the same for them.
Honestly, I'm a total dag. Completely awkward, and, I'm sure, a bit of an acquired taste. Though I'm definitely not a tom-boy, I'm certainly not a girly girl, i'm scared of bugs and have no sense of direction. But I hate shopping, romantic comedies and im not obsessed with shoes. I've never seen The Notebook - I would rather hammer nails into my brain.
I love winter and the snow - I even have a snowflake tattoo on my hip - that's love, right there.
I'm very curious and love learning, well, everything. About everything. I love weird documentaries and I'm full of useless information. Those who know me have to put up with random facts about all sorts of stuff. It's probably boring as hell, but on the plus side, it makes me very handy on a trivia team :)
I like men who are smart, ambitious, passionate and able to stand on their own. I don't want a prince or a rescuer. I want an equal and a challenge. A wicked sense of humour is crucial, and a love of banter. But a guy who can drop all that and be serious and dependable is just as important. Also, shallow, egocentric men are just awful.
Not into games. I don't like the game. At all. People should say what they mean and mean what they say.
I love big storms, books. And i talk too damn much ;)
At a glance
|Summary||snowflake3's details||snowflake3's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||32 - 41 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 5km of her|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||Swinging voter, Left wing, No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma, High School|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner||Customer Service Role, Other, Executive, Senior Management, Tradesperson, Professional, Technical, Business Owner, Management, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
I'm open-minded. As long as he's funny (at least to me), loving, not selfish or vain. And very importantly, he'd better be ready for a fist-fight if he says things like "oh, i love to read, but i just never find the time."
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like a lot of different music, but i have to admit i have an old soul when it comes to my big favourites. I still collect vinyl! Love everything from jethro tull, to simon and garfunkle, america, beatles, gunsnroses, michael jackson, suzi quattro, the who...and the list goes on.
- I LOVE to read. I read a lot and pretty much anything i can get my hands on. One of my favourite things is to take $50 to a secondhand bookstore and spend every cent. Might not sound like a lot, but it's an addiction so i have to budget!
- Movies & TV
- Way too many to mention!
- Love to ski. Not into any of the footballs, but i do enjoy watching tennis, ice hockey, border-cross and skier-cross. And....i realise this is really daggy...ping-pong.
- Other Interests
- theatre, live music, movies, pubs, restaurants, unusual goings-on in sydney. Pretty open to almost anything. I'm obsessed with a few things - sharks, crosswords, spicy foods and soda water.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if snowflake3 is online now.
- Get to know snowflake3 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: