Really just looking for someone to rob a bank with....
Ok...I work for myself as an arts publicist and as an actor. I have a fun, busy life which is just the way i like it - work hard, play hard and all that jazz. Prefer bars/pubs over clubs, love seeing a show, band, exhibition, and any other interesting happenings around town. Mostly, I just like to have fun wherever it can be found. I love people who can make me laugh, and I hope my lame puns and dad jokes do the same for them.
Honestly, I'm a total dag. Completely awkward, and, I'm sure, a bit of an acquired taste. Though I'm definitely not a tom-boy, I'm certainly not a girly girl. I'm scared of bugs and I've no sense of direction. But I hate shopping, romantic comedies and im not obsessed with shoes. I've never seen The Notebook - I would rather hammer nails into my brain than watch it. Ever.
I love all things winter and snow (i know, sacrilege as an Aussie) - i even have a snowflake tattoo on my hip - that's love, right there. And the reason for my name here.
I'm a very curious person and love learning everything there is to learn. About everything. I love weird documentaries and I'm full of useless information. Those who know me have to put up with random facts about all sorts of stuff. It's probably boring as hell for them, but on the plus side, it makes me very handy on a trivia team :)
I like men who are smart, ambitious, passionate and able to stand on their own. I don't want a prince or a rescue. i want an equal and a challenge. A wicked sense of humour is crucial, as well as a love of banter. But a guy who is able to drop all that and be serious and dependable is just as important.
I'm really not into game playing - people should say what they mean and mean what they say.
I adore big rain storms. And...I talk too much.
At a glance
|Summary||snowflake3's details||snowflake3's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||35 - 41 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 10km of Darlinghurst 2010|
|Body type||Average, Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Regularly, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Undecided|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, Other special diet, Vegan, No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, High School, Some college, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner||Other, Management, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Customer Service Role, Senior Management, Business Owner, Professional, Tradesperson, Technical, Executive|
What I'm looking for
I'm open-minded. As long as he's funny (at least to me), loving, not selfish or vain. And very importantly, he'd better be ready for a fist-fight if he says things like "oh, i love to read, but i just never find the time."
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like a lot of different music, but i have to admit i have an old soul when it comes to my big favourites. I still collect vinyl! Love everything from jethro tull, to simon and garfunkle, america, beatles, gunsnroses, michael jackson, suzi quattro, the who...and the list goes on.
- I LOVE to read. I read a lot and pretty much anything i can get my hands on. One of my favourite things is to take $50 to a secondhand bookstore and spend every cent. Might not sound like a lot, but it's an addiction so i have to budget!
- Movies & TV
- Way too many to mention!
- Love to ski. Not into any of the footballs, but i do enjoy watching tennis, ice hockey, border-cross and skier-cross. And....i realise this is really daggy...ping-pong.
- Other Interests
- theatre, live music, movies, pubs, restaurants, unusual goings-on in sydney. Pretty open to almost anything. I'm obsessed with a few things - sharks, crosswords, spicy foods and soda water.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if snowflake3 is online now.
- Get to know snowflake3 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: