Life is a promise....fulfil it!
I moved to Sydney 10 years ago from Ireland and now call this beautiful city home.
I love the restaurants, beaches, nightlife and shopping in this city, balanced with several trips a year for a slightly different experience. I have a great group of girlfriends who I love spending time with. I am looking for someone to complement my life who has a good sense of humour, is independent and sociable.
I enjoy meeting people from all cultures and backgrounds, and also love to travel, explore and learn. I am an avid traveller and love to embrace new cultural experiences. A trip to Rajasthan, India 2 years ago included an unexpected invite to a Royal Wedding which is an experience I will never forget.
I have just completed a month in Central America and loved Guatemala, particularly Antigua. There is only so much beans and rice you can eat!
I enjoy a healthy work life balance and believe the old adage that "life is not a rehearsal" so get out and live it!
At this stage I am happy just to meet for a coffee and see how things progress.
At a glance
|Summary||sophisticat67's details||sophisticat67's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||42 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||6'0/183 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Diploma||Post Graduate, Degree, Some college|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is easy going and down to earth with a good sense of humour.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- An eclectic mix, ranging from jazz, pop, classical to rock.
- Chinese literature, in particular Wild Swans. I love true stories like Marching Powder and Shantaram. I am not adverse to a good chick lit and enjoy short stories - a particular favourite is Interpreter of the Maladies.
- Movies & TV
- I love a healthy mix of main stream and art house movies, in particular French and German movies.
- More spectator than participant unless it is yoga, pilates, walking or hiking (Macchu Pichu was without a doubt the most memorable hiking experience). I enjoy a good game of rugby union or league...naturally spectator rather than participant!
- Other Interests
- I love to entertain at home or dine out with friends. Travel is a passion of mine. I have been to India and NYC in the last 6 months - 2 very different experiences! I have just come back from a month overseas and being in Spain when they won the Euro Cup was a highlight great party atmosphere.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if sophisticat67 is online now.
- Get to know sophisticat67 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Jul '14