No not what I'm looking for ! Just my dogs name
Mmm the hard part. Things I like about myself.
I'm brave, courageous, kind, honest, caring, good to animals, kids and most old people, genuine, selfless (sometimes) smart, creative and happy. Maybe a bit cheeky and sometimes a bit mischievous.
I live a great life full of friends, family and mis/adventure but just like all of us I miss that one thing... Knowing that one person...
So... if you are "the one" I am prepared to wear ear plugs if you snore, go to the shops at 3am when your not well, enjoy Xmas at your mums house and wear your handbag when required. I know thats a lot to offer... and very hard to resist... But I know you would do the same : )
At a glance
|Summary||spankin's details||spankin's ideal partner|
|Age||51 years old||38 - 50 yrs old|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
This is the easy part. Someone who is kind, honest, happy, brave when necessary and knows themselves well. I will also accept combinations of playful, loving, funny, smart, cheeky and handy yes handy.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Triple j in the car and a very full iPod. I like Muse, lana del Rey,The black keys, Pink Floyd, Nina Simone, Eels, Nick Cave, Blonde Redhead, Goldfrap,The Dandy Warhols and well lots more. I play guitar in a band (not my day job) and love it.
- I'm not a big reader, mainly music and manuals, the easy way to stop smoking and a couple of self improvement books that I re-read occasionally
- Movies & TV
- Arthouse, docos, sci fi, comedy, Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman and for some reason if I come across an old kids adventure movie I can't turn it off
- Is mowing the lawns a sport ? ok maybe not. I like bike riding, walking the dog and trying to keep fit but can"t say I follow or watch any sport.
- Other Interests
- People watching, nice restaurants and cafe's, art, cooking, markets, home renos ...I travel often with my job and like to just stop sometimes to soak in view
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if spankin is online now.
- Get to know spankin safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Dec '14