Mceast (was staceyeast)
Just another exhibitionist...
Hello, thanks for looking! I am giving this a go just for a bit of fun to see what happens, and maybe meet some interesting people along the way. I have always lived in Sydney - I love being close to the ocean. I enjoy going out with friends, meeting new people and having a good time, but my days of clubbing are becoming more tame. I have done a good stint travelling but still have the travel bug. I like to mix things up as I get bored doing the same things. I work and study within the interesting field of psychology, but no, I am not going to analyse you (too much). I run, swim, do lots of yoga, dance sometimes - try to break a sweat most days.
Please say hello if you think there is something here and have a sense of humour!
At a glance
|Summary||Mceast's details||Mceast's ideal partner|
|Age||28 years old||24 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Average, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||Left wing, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
I'm attracted to qualities such as being smart and witty, adventurous, active and with a fully functioning moral compass. But usually the check-boxes go out the window and it all comes down to chemistry.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Ben Howard, xavier rudd, A & J Stone, mumford & sons, john butler trio, johnny cash, plus there is always a few dance tracks I'm into.
- have about 20 books on my to-read shelf... I mostly read non-fiction but am trying to attempt some fiction..
- Movies & TV
- Anything funny - I love it when a movie can make my abs hurt. Or a true story retold e.g., Walk the line, Cinderella Man, The Departed (I know the last is not exactly true, but it has Jack Nicholson and Matt Damon in it, so it's cool ;). Recently went to Moonlight cinema - think that's the way to go
- I follow rugby league, like the tennis and cricket. I keep fit doing a range of activies (e.g., running, yoga) but nothing very competitive because I don't take winning too seriously. I clap when the other team scores unfortunately so my friends kicked me out of oztag lol
- Other Interests
- Travel and the beach, of course. Don't mind the odd festival here and there but I'm mostly over that, and I'm not emo.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Mceast is online now.
- Get to know Mceast safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: