Openminded, creative, seeker of the truth. 'Life is a daring adventure - or nothing' Looking for adventure?
I am here to find someone who wants to explore the full potential for growth and fulfilment that a meaningful and healthy relationship offers. I work in the community sector and enjoy being able to improve the lives of others. I surround myself with good people and make the most of the opportunites which I have. My friends value me for my sense of humour - I believe humour is an important survival mechanism!
I try to live my life creatively in the sense of being open and responsive to everything and everyone. My interest in Buddhist philosophy has shown me the importance of treating others with patience and respect. I have travelled in Europe, Asia and North America and spent the first 12 years of my life in Hong Kong.
I believe in the importance of pursuing a spiritual path in order to add depth and meaning to my life.
Do you believe in the possibility of a happy relationship that still allows freedom and self fulfillment?
At a glance
|Summary||starsailor67's details||starsailor67's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||30 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Height||over 6'3/190 cm||5'4/162 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
You are openminded, keen to enjoy life and experience new things. You are not solely caught up in material existence but are interested in exploring deeper things and genuinely care for others. You want to explore the full potential of a loving, mutually fulfilling partnership.
- Female, for a relationship
- I love all types of music faves are 60s rock, funk, soul, experimental, jazz - Jimi, Stevie Wonder, Tool, Motown, Bob Marley, Miles Davis, VU, Yunchen Lhamo just to scratch the surface.
- Literary fiction, biography and books on philosophy/religion. Recently read Shantaram and found it engaging and thought-provoking. Currently- 'No Boundary'. Some authors who've made an impression: Conrad, de Bernieres, Burroughs, Garcia Marquez, DeLillo.
- Movies & TV
- Lynch, Kurosawa, Fellini, Copolla, Kubrik the Coens. I've watched the Big Lebowski many times and still get a laugh. I can't get enough of Johnny Depp. I enjoy oldies as well as interesting thrillers like The Usual Supects. Love nature docoes and current affairs on the box, and SBS movies
- Walk, swim, resistance exercise and do yoga whenever I can make a class. Will watch the Wallabies play, otherwise I have little need for lounge-chair sports.
- Other Interests
- Live shows at 'alternative' venues. e.g. galleries, warehouses. I like to surprise myself by making connections with unlikely people - everyone has something to teach. Interested in psychology and alternative healing methods with a view to helping others. Exploration of mind and soul.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if starsailor67 is online now.
- Get to know starsailor67 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 Oct '14