Single, no kids AND a gentleman:)
I am a relatively active guy whom is enthusiastic about life and the future.
I am lucky enough to have a job that I love and the opportunity live on the Central Coast which in my humble opinion, is one of the best places in the World to live.
I like the beach, skiing and travelling.
If you have read all the way down to here I am flattered and hope to see you soon.
Ps I have a dog who is the best fetcher on the coast :)
At a glance
|Summary||stv968's details||stv968's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||26 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Central Coast, NSW||within 25km of North Avoca 2260|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average, Private|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I would love to meet a fun loving single girl who enjoys staying relatively active.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I have been listening to Daft Punk, Oasis, Hilltop Hoods. Latest addition to the ipod was People Like Us by Kelly Clarkson, but this is the first time I have ever disclosed this to anyone, and still not sure I should tell you. It's my ipod and I like the song!
- I am reading How the World Works by Noam Chomsky. It's a little left wing for my taste, but everyone is entitled to their opinion and it is interesting all the same.
- Movies & TV
- TV- Big Bang Theory, Boardwalk Empire and Justified.
- Skiing (I really love skiing), gym, bushwalking. Ball throwing (lots and lots of ball throwing because my dog won't be champ fetcher on the coast for long unless we train:-)
- Other Interests
- Watching rugby union as I am too old to play without regretting it for a week afterwards. Travelling, restaurants, World news.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if stv968 is online now.
- Get to know stv968 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: