...my shining armour is at the cleaners!
i guess im a hopeless romantic but also a realist. i dont believe in fairy tales nor will i attempt to 'complete' you thou i will strive to know the 'real you'. i live very simply and eat healthy, mostly. i spend a lot of time in or by the ocean and try to tread softly on the earth. im not materialistic, dislike consumerism and waste and work to live not visa-versa. im a fairly private person and avoid loud, rude, ignorant and busy folk if i can. im quick-witted and perhaps too sarcastic for my own good. i value honesty and the ability to learn and grow (in me and you!)
At a glance
|Summary||surething66's details||surething66's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||32 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||North Coast, NSW||within 250km of Coffs Harbour 2450|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Personality||Private||Private, Average, Very Private|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
dont have a 'type' but like cute, fun, cheeky, witty, caring, contented, warm, intelligent, soulful, affectionate, passionate, kind and loving. does that narrow it down a little? oh, and someone who likes themself and likes me too.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- after many years im getting tired of triple j.(has it changed or is it just me?) no commercial stuff or top forty. i like; new, old, alternate, indie, rock, pop, blues. love live gigs. love good songwriting. nick cave, thee oh seas, ed keuper, leonard c, elliot smith, the xx, go-betweens, panics etc
- always reading somthing. prefer the tried and true classics but have struck gold at the op shop often. eckhart tolle helped me to look at a few things differently. poetry; the childlike whimsy of leunig, the moody melody of leonard cohen and the raw honesty of charles bukowsky
- Movies & TV
- dont have a tv. i like movies but dont see many, do enjoy intelligent, arthouse, foreign or the odd aussie flick. films that make you think! tend to steer away from hollywood blockbusters? coen bros, wes anderson, jim jarmusch, tarentino
- rarely. hit a tennis ball (badly!) at times or spend an arvo hunting wayward golf balls.
- Other Interests
- i surf a lot! i like arts and design, i paint and draw and dabble with verse. i love to cook for the people i love. magaritas as the sun sets. love getting away in my van to favourite places or unexplored areas. i realy enjoy pleasing my partner (that sounds kinda corny huh? but true enough)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if surething66 is online now.
- Get to know surething66 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 May '13