I was scared of dentists and the dark I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations
I like to think that in recent times I have started to live with my eyes open rather then just existing. For a lot of people this happens because of some life changing event but for me I believe it was a gradual realisation that you only have one shot at this so why not make it memorable. So unfortunately I do not have some epic tale of survival.
Aspiring social entrepreneur looking to reduce time in corporate land in exchange for something a little more rewarding and altruistic. In the final stages of preparation for the launch of a new Not for Profit which seeks to match my corporate skill set with more noble outcomes by using my skills for good rather then ?????? I won't say evil but more humanistic outcomes. In short it (I hope anyway) will contribute to the current housing affordability problems whilst allowing readily available and more importantly secure tenure for vulnerable people in society.
I enjoy most things which happen outdoors with a huge interest in all things relating to the beach and surf. I am a partner in a boutique financial firm but also believe that work/life balance is important so I am unwinding my corporate commitments for the foreseeable future to pursue a more balanced and rewarding lifestyle. I am financially independant and have a good work ethic. I love socialising and meeting new people. I enjoy trying new things and will give most things a try.
The last 18 months I have been focused on completing an MBA which I am honestly glad to say is all but complete and I am know contemplating doing a PHD combining my corporate background and how it can be applied to the NFP sector.
Have just started crossfit and I am really enjoying it. It is a bit addictive in a good way.
If you want to know anything more you know what to do.
At a glance
|Summary||surfboy1976's details||surfboy1976's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||25 - 40 yrs old|
Sydney - North, NSW
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average, A bit overweight|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
What I'm looking for
Honesty, loyalty and openness are things I admire. Someone who is comfortable in their own skin and loves adventure. Someone who makes me laugh
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Appreciate and can listen to most music. Home grown bands are a particular interest for me
- Mostly professional journals or magazines and I have been reading Tim Winton books lately. I really enjoyed Breath by him. For some weird reason I have started a fascination with philosophy which was unexpected.
- Movies & TV
- Not a big tv fan.
- Like all sports. Love crossfit. Love to surf whenever i can. Will watch just about anything. Prefer the atmosphere at live events
- Other Interests
- Can never get enough of the beach. Can never remember leaving the beach feeling worse then when arriving. Such an awesome and beautiful phenomenon. Especially after a long surf where you are totally exhausted but feel a difficult to describe bliss. Also love architecture.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if surfboy1976 is online now.
- Get to know surfboy1976 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: