I was scared of dentists and the dark I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations
I enjoy most things which happen outdoors with a huge interest in all things relating to the beach and surf. I am a partner in a boutique financial firm but also believe that work/life balance is important so I am unwinding my corporate commitments for the foreseeable future to pursue a more balanced and rewarding lifestyle. I plan to spend more time travelling and dealing with some items on the bucket list. I am financially independent and have a good work ethic. I love socialising and meeting new people. I enjoy trying new things and will give most things a try. Exploring new places on the weekend and trying to find that next good restaurant is always fun.
The last 18 months I have been focused on completing an MBA which I am honestly glad to say is all but complete and I am know contemplating doing a PHD as I believe continual improvement is good for the body and soul. Hopefully nourishing the mind will prove to be a wise investment.
Have just started crossfit and I am really enjoying it. It is a bit addictive in a good way.
Recently did a workshop on corporate social responsibility, social entrepreneurship and the not for profit sector which opened my eyes and got me thinking.
If you want to know anything more you know what to do.
At a glance
|Summary||surfboy1976's details||surfboy1976's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||25 - 40 yrs old|
Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
|Within 100km of his|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
What I'm looking for
Honesty, loyalty and openness are things I admire. Someone who is comfortable in their own skin and loves adventure. Someone who makes me laugh
- Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Appreciate and can listen to most music. Home grown bands are a particular interest for me
- Mostly professional journals or magazines and I have been reading Tim Winton books lately. I really enjoyed Breath by him.
- Movies & TV
- Not a big tv fan.
- Like all sports. Love crossfit. Love to surf whenever i can. Will watch just about anything but not obsessive. Prefer the atmosphere at live events
- Other Interests
- Can never get enough of the beach. Can never remember leaving the beach feeling worse then when arriving. Such an awesome and beautiful phenomenon. Especially after a long surf where you are totally exhausted but feel a difficult to describe bliss. Also love architecture.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if surfboy1976 is online now.
- Get to know surfboy1976 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Sep '14