No baggage, love the country and the city - what more could you possibly ask for!
Hi there, I like to think of myself as being a down to earth & reliable person who is easy to get on with. I enjoy all the usual things in life from travelling, the arts, music, to venturing out into the mountains, outback, coast, or snow. I also enjoy doing the occasional triathlon as well as bushwalking, mountain biking, kayaking, swimming, surfing, renovating, or soaking up the atmosphere by doing nothing. I'm certainly not a fitness geek, and nor do I expect you to be, but I like to keep reasonably active and fit (most of the time).
I love getting away, whether it be for the weekend or longer trips. Favourites include the many fantastic places up and down the coast, the outback, or into the mountains around NSW & Australia. I recently spent time trekking in Tasmania once again and absolutely loved it. I've also done extensive travelling in Europe & Canada as well as other parts of Australia, and have travelled throughout the Asia Pacific area with work. I also spend a bit of my spare time on a property in the rainforest wilderness which is just spectacular & timeless.
I'm social, and love getting out for dinner & spending weekend mornings getting out and about followed by the morning coffee & breaky. Other favourites include galleries, museums, music, vineyards & the like. I would also like to get to know Sydney a bit better.
If you're genuine, down to earth, honest, & looking for someone with similar ideas and values in life, then I'd love to hear from you. I work in Newcastle and Sydney, & would like to explore new horizons. Unfortunately, I'm not looking for someone who already has kids at this stage, so please take this into account before contacting me. More photos to come, Cheers.
At a glance
|Summary||swimbikerun9's details||swimbikerun9's ideal partner|
|Age||49 years old||40 - 49 yrs old|
|within 250km of Newcastle 2300|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Someone who has similar values in life who is sociable, looks after themselves, is genuine, honest, down to earth, & looking for a long term relationship. Likes travelling, has a sense of adventure.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I like most music. Not keen on rap, or heavy metal, & still play a bit of guitar, but will be avoiding Australia's got talent for the timebeing!!!.
- I'll read just about anything, SMH, mags, technology, journals, and the like. Science & nature is a favourite provided it's not too heavy, autobio's etc.
- Movies & TV
- Love film & movies if it's something interesting or funny, British comedy, foreign films, & nature docos are always good. Not a big TV watcher generally.
- Pretty much anything and everything as above, swimming, mountain biking, cycling, hiking, kayaking, running, triathlon, surfing, golf. Need to get back into skiing after a long break.
- Other Interests
- Also interested in Australian biology, flora & fauna, ecology, environment & sustainability. Love the outdoors & being in nature, outback motorcycle touring, I also enjoy galleries as well as theatre, bands, & music, collecting old things, antique furniture, hand made things, markets.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if swimbikerun9 is online now.
- Get to know swimbikerun9 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Apr '14